Thanks
    every day i read threads about something stupid that happened and people get banned. some ***** got banned for insulting superwaffle's cousin when his cousin insulted too? some ***** got banned for talkin about another pserver? Wtf? is this some dictatorship crap? lmao imagine you couldnt talk about another country or u were killed. wtf. what kind of sh1t is that.

a while ago i igot banned on puffyjoe for egoing but after a long a$$ talk with admins i got unbanned. you guys need to understand that this is a game and that sh1t like this is supposed to happen on the internet. people will always insult, and banning everyone for the stupidest reason doesnt help you.

you realize that if v7 does even come out (which i doubt it will) and even if you DO get a lot of players you'll only end up banning half of them cause of stupid sh1t and this server will once again die.

i got banned on the forums on puffyjoe cause of a joke thread i made with my FRIEND and not one admin seems to give a sh1t because I messaged waffle like 10 times and he hasnt replied to me for 2 weeks, AND mcsic doesnt g1ve a sh1t either (refer to my other thread for this)

seriously u kids needa get it together and realize this world isnt perfect.

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    well, i suppose they could take this into consideration, if it werent for the fact that they run this server and they can ban whoever they want.

Spoiler!

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Idgaf. If you don't show respect I ban the shit out of you.
    Also, you don't got a ******* clue what happened between the "*****" and me.

:lock:
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

ArkaikST (09-01-2011), Syzygy (09-01-2011)

Thread Information