Banned

Thanks
    OK... yesterday we were cwing against steph and andy..... andy got aed and steph was still in.... so we won 4-1 or wateva and kinda egoed saying we won 4-1 dont talk.... even thought it wasnt fair.. haha wateva part oh gunz... so they asked for a re and we was like nah we good 4-1.. but b4 that was said... my bro Currensy aka RimaVll *which got hacked* told andy to play aginst him 1on1 on anti lead b/c he wasnt all that good at leading... he wasnt advertising anything .. and he didnt know he could get banned for saying another gunz webisite like that.. hes 12 and doesnt really think to bright... lol.. but i dont know where this topic goes in what section so ima just keep it here.. and who ever reported that .. thats sad and childish to get my bro banned for sumthin stupid like that.. and you know he wasnt advertiseing anything.. so be nice and just tell them what really happend.. b/c you would be mad if some1 did that to you too knowing that you wasnt advertising... thx and i dont know who dave is so if your Dave fix this problem pls.. oh and kiria i know your just doing your job ;]

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    The rules clearly describes that it is not allowed to advertise..
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Banned

Thanks
    lets be honest here... everyone doesnt read rules and regulations.. they just wanna play the game.. point blank.. and he j ust made 12.. he wasnt even advertising... and andy knows that.. all he did was ask him to 1v1 on an anti lead server .. he wasnt like hey guys try this server out.. or wateva.. so can you let this one go just once.?? he didnt even get a warning ffor it.. thats the least you could do to show him....

Thread Information