Thanks
    Name: Mark

Languages: Java, C++, Lua, Some ASM and Python.

Skills / Experience: I've done most of my programming in Java, and Lua. I have learned C++ to make hacks for IJJI, and then, that's about all I've got with C++ (I've long gotten rid of the program). My Java experience is mainly with plugin development for Bukkit which is a modification of the Minecraft Server client. Lua was scripting, obviously, and also was the python. ASM was a system script I did for my computer.

Proof of work: My Github - http://github.com/masp - MRPG-Updated is the biggest project I've worked on, SimpleClans isn't mine, forked.
    I don't currently have any C++ programs. I know the syntax, but most of the Gunz editing knowledge is gone. I could write a sample C++ program if it's necessary.

Closing: Not a ton of C++ experience, but most programming is similar in some regard. I'd thought I volunteer if you guys needed help, if not, oh well, thanks for reading.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Looks interesting to me .
    But I'd like to see more proof of your work (I think some staff will agree with me) even if it's not my job to hire you.

Thanks
    Thank you for your reply. Could you provide a little elaboration as to what type of work you would like?

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    not sure if we need a coder right now. waiting for SuperWaffle to reply

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zzuumig View Post
    Thank you for your reply. Could you provide a little elaboration as to what type of work you would like?
    Scripts (screenshots / video's).

Thanks
    Github provides all the .java files (source), update logs, and copious amount of logs that no one seems to need. Although, if it is really necessary, I will post a video walk-through. Although, on the point that Pickachu made I may not be needed at all.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I appreciate your application but we're not looking for a Java coder but a coder with much experience in the GunZ scene. (Doesn't mean your code sucks (: )

:lock:
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information