Thanks
    he call me dumbass,retard and wanna **** me and he beg me to report him just so he can get ban so pls fullfill his wish on getting ban Gunz015.jpg Gunz011.jpgGunz013.jpgGunz014.jpg
    Last edited by boomba; 11-08-2011 at 07:26 PM.

Thanks
    oh so your a mod no wonder you could do anything you want. so i guess you won't be stripping of your post as a moderator? if this is our moderator what will others view of this gunz if a mod can get away unban why cant others who insult just get a warning either? this is totally unfair to the others players of fgunz so this means we can start getting vulgar at this gunz?

Originally Posted by boomba
    he call me dumbass and retard

aylm
    i did. Why? Because after MANY times I explained it to you, you still didn't understand it.
    also you insulted me just 3 days ago and suddenly act nice.

3days ago i didn't even see you and where's the proof of my insult?? if saying you depended on ub meds is an insult then fine please dont malign me of something i did not do

Originally Posted by boomba
    he wanna **** me

alym
    Wait.. Are you kidding me?!
    no i aint u expect me to say out the 4 word so i can get ban for being rude to a mod?

i doubt i get to be watched much after all im always getting kicked out of room 7/10 of the time im in gunz

KiraiNimaka's Avatar Wannabe Audiophile.

Thanks
    Warned

:lock:

Thread Information