A few days ago I've been using TwisT to clanwar and people have been saying that I hacked that account, when that actually someone gave me the account pw. (That someone is another person who had the password given by the original owner) Our goal was to not let PwnedByMe onto that account anymore because the original owner have let him use it but he uses it in a wrong way. But forget about that, the main point is that TwisT chats me and asks if I stole his account, I actually didnt know what to say, I didn't steal it I was just using it cause of the inconvenience of my account being muted and cant use macros during clanwar. So I gave him back the account, and asking him if I can continue using it he replied to me as if there were no problems at all. But the next day later he makes a huge thread saying if I should get reported, but as you know a lot of people hate me, but if I just get banned for being hated I don't think thats fair to me.

Note : The original owner has given somebody the PW and that somebody has given it to me. Twist, its you're fault for giving out information to other people. You can't just blame everything on me for just LOGGING onto it. There's so many other people who had been on your account why are you only going after me and not them?