Secured's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

Introduction
    Hi, I think i could be a good asset to the freestylersworld staff, for either fgunz, minecraft, both, or where ever I'm needed. Looking for something to free my spare time cuz I'm bored. I'm a laid back kind of person but I get things done when asked as soon as possible. I still have school/ friends but I normally make time. Some history on how long I've been coding, I started around when I was 12 with java(maplestory) then moved on to more advanced stuff. I have experience working with users as well as staff because I've also worked at a webhosting company(paid) support and technical staff as well as many different private servers. Anyways so I'm happy to help where ever I'm needed. Thanks!

Name:
    • Tyler

• California, CA. (gmt -8)

Previous Work:
    • Developer for hire for different servers making websites and basic anti-hacks, Ex-Owner of LeonixGaming and FantasyEnt Both Closed. Was Dev at several different servers. Previous Names, Legacy, Dude3889, & DarkHawk. Not really known by this name Secured lmao.

Skills:
    • PHP
    • HTML(&5)
    • CSS
    • XML
    • Java
    • Javascript
    • MySQL
    • MSSQL
    • GFX (Photoshop)
    • C++ (Basic)
    • C# (Basic)
    • Delphi (Basic)

Proof of Work

- Thanks
    Tyler!

fail i posted in the wrong section -__- this looks bad on my part eh. Anyways feel free to move it

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I'm sorry but we don't need anyone with the skills you can do at the moment.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information