Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    The main reason is people who think they have to right to say and act like they are around for years, to say things like these and act if they understand this community. So **** off if you can't handle this community, seriously your one of those newgens that is acting like some person that has tons of life experience is a wise guy and knows it all. Your some annoying brad who aren't being liked at all, not in this community not nowhere.

I suggest you go build a community for yourself filled with wise scum if you don't like it here.
    And you're one of the assholes who troll a valid argument just to get your word out. You have diarrhea of the mouth, sir, keep your shit to yourself unless you have an actual argument showing respect to something like this, I'm new to the community and I see people harassing new players which in turn will make them quit, then when people get tired of the game the server gets underfunded and shuts down.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EzioBest View Post
    And you're one of the assholes who troll a valid argument just to get your word out. You have diarrhea of the mouth, sir, keep your shit to yourself unless you have an actual argument showing respect to something like this, I'm new to the community and I see people harassing new players which in turn will make them quit, then when people get tired of the game the server gets underfunded and shuts down.
    Every word I spoke was ment and honest in my opinion.

Go spend 4 years on a community and then see it being entered by random scums who are thinking they know it all after a weak, perfect example right ******* here.

"I see people harassing new players" Like wtf dude, haven't you understood a word I said? are you just going to get some internet joke about shit out of my mouth and say I troll? well I got some news for you, I'm not, I'm actually taking time to write a serious reaction to your ridiculous opinion. OTP, "seeing new players getting harassad", really? how long have you been here? in total perhaps an hour or 10, thats what I mean, some scum walking in and saying he knows it all, saying he seen it all, you take those serious who you aren't supposed to be taking serious, you can't recognize that was is true and that what is ment as a JOKE or some fun between the "old-gen".

Besides the fact that your acting exactly the same way as a person i described in my 1st post, the old/new gen shit is bullshit anyways. There are players here that have been here for 5 years yet haven't been with the community at all. There are players here that are here for a short time and actually do know the community, there are newgens who just do their things and there is scum like you, pretending to know it all and thinking they can involve themselves in this community after they just entered, saying words they should think and realise later its nonesense.

You offend every single so called "old-gen" by this thread, and you expect to get some sweet reactions and people laying on your feet? get some brains kid we all are ******* humans.

3. The following 3 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Alwis (12-06-2011), ftwxxx (12-05-2011), SifaYoung (12-06-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    While you might have a valid point somewhere Ezio, Slugheady has one as well. Not even close to all oldgens act this way. I see plenty of oldgens (and newgens obviously) help random people in the chatroom that can't start their gunz etc. And its not like game moderator applications were open or anything. You will always have jackasses but people respond to the way you act. Anyhow, I assume you got quite a couple of bad reactions from all the ego duel threads you've made (against players who some might refer to as randoms) or because of the roleplaying italian assassin stuff, just adapt to the culture .

Verqi's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Yesterday i went online for fun.

i went to a room -> some1 says "Xaeroth <3"
    i was like who r u?
    he said newgen and he didnt even know me.

uhhh?

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    Yesterday i went online for fun.

i went to a room -> some1 says "Xaeroth <3"
    i was like who r u?
    he said newgen and he didnt even know me.

uhhh?
    Its called arrogance

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Trololol this thread = Pointless, worthless, useless, and officially lifeless. I'm locking due to "debating" too hard. Aaaand all threads like these do are cause problems. Lol noobs, all of you. Lrn2Life.

/Locked.
    Last edited by Jakanadin; 12-07-2011 at 12:33 AM.

8. The following user said thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

ftwxxx (12-06-2011)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information