User Not Found

Thanks
    Just today I logged on and now I've got this unbelieveable FPS lag that won't go away, and it's only on FG, doesn't lag on any other Gunz Server. I remember it used to do that and you just alt-tabbed and come back in and it would go away but it doesn't work now. My FPS for some reason is constant 5-15 and never goes above. But FG worked perfectly fine for me just yesterday and I haven't done anything to it or my Computer since. I've tried re-downloading and re-installing but it still doesn't fix the problem o.o

And no it's not my Computer lol my Computer doesn't lag
    Last edited by Existence; 01-03-2012 at 03:18 AM.

Donator

Thanks
    http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Also update your drivers.

3. The following user said thank you to Yoda for this useful post:

Existence (01-03-2012)

User Not Found

Thanks
    My Drivers are as up to date as they can get right now. I don't need malwarebytes either lol I have 3 different AV's and they all Scan for Malware and get rid of it when it's found.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Existence View Post
    My Drivers are as up to date as they can get right now. I don't need malwarebytes either lol I have 3 different AV's and they all Scan for Malware and get rid of it when it's found.
    http://free.antivirus.com/hijackthis/

Download that, do a scan, post the log here. Inside code tags please <3

6. The following user said thank you to Yoda for this useful post:

Existence (01-03-2012)

User Not Found

Thanks
    I just said I have 3 anti-viruses why would I want to scan anything or use another AV when I have 3 perfectly working ones? lol

I don't have a virus, it's not malware, it's not vware, it's not anything along those lines. I would know about it if it was I don't let things like that slip my attention on my Computer and I doubt 3 Anti-Viruses would either

8. The following user said thank you to Existence for this useful post:

Prostidude (01-03-2012)

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Existence View Post
    I just said I have 3 anti-viruses why would I want to scan anything or use another AV when I have 3 perfectly working ones? lol

I don't have a virus, it's not malware, it's not vware, it's not anything along those lines. I would know about it if it was I don't let things like that slip my attention on my Computer and I doubt 3 Anti-Viruses would either
    Having 3 different antiviruses running on your computer is near useless. Yet again, I suggest you download HJT and post the log, so that I can help you. If you say that you haven't changed anything and GunZ starts to lag out of nowhere do this: Download http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php and open it, then open Gunz, also open the Resource manager of Windows and screeny the Speedfan program and the resource manager and post the screenies.

10. The following user said thank you to Yoda for this useful post:

Existence (01-03-2012)

User Not Found

Thanks
    Meh I figured out what it was. I opened my Case and seen one of my HD's was loose, I plugged it back in and checked everything else and now the lag is gone. Thanks for the help though I appreciate it

Thread Information