Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Razor's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Yeah.. I could take the update and everything, it wasn't that bad. But it just makes me see how unorganized it really is when the admins need to beg for donations. Seriously, I just want a stable server that won't do this kind of stuff.

♥♥♥

Thanks
    Read Gucci's thread ...

Dun leave =(

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    :/ ... I want to speak for Freestyle and say that without Donations they will just go through the hole so that is why they are begging..

Razor's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    :/ ... I want to speak for Freestyle and say that without Donations they will just go through the hole so that is why they are begging..
    Yeah, but they shouldn't rely 100% on donations. That's just asking for a server shutdown. The owner of the server should pay most of it. I understand that the update is being patched, but that's not what I'm leaving for. I want a stable game with an organized and professional staff.

Banned

Thanks
    Good luck i think you come back soon anyways when the server is stable.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Hmm... I don't know what to tell you then. I feel bad because Freestyle is starting to go down... This was my first GunZ PServer Q.Q. Well on a happier note, my server is doing pretty good now at least. Were keeping ourselves occupied with SWAT 4 until we release our client lol .

♥♥♥

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Yeah, but they shouldn't rely 100% on donations. That's just asking for a server shutdown. The owner of the server should pay most of it. I understand that the update is being patched, but that's not what I'm leaving for. I want a stable game with an organized and professional staff.
    The staff at Fgunz is orinazed, it is Professional.

Otherwise there wouldn't be any server.

Razor's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lukai View Post
    The staff at Fgunz is orinazed, it is Professional.

Otherwise there wouldn't be any server.
    No. Most of the staff is professional. And we do have a server. But it's sloppy. No one can deny that it is. They keep changing everything in the game with each update. Look at ijji, for example. Their weapons stay the same, they just add NEW stuff. FGunZ changes every aspect of the game when they update. It gets old.

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    True. they made every weapon suckish... and i think she's right about the ''begg for donations'' cause if its going to shutdown every1 lose their money

♥♥♥

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    No. Most of the staff is professional. And we do have a server. But it's sloppy. No one can deny that it is. They keep changing everything in the game with each update. Look at ijji, for example. Their weapons stay the same, they just add NEW stuff. FGunZ changes every aspect of the game when they update. It gets old.
    Hmm I'm agree-ing with that..

But I think the server is pro..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information