Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Honestly, I don't see how you get 496 faces in a dog like that.

Looking at the face, its so boxy and has no flow at all, I'd say invest most poly's on the face because thats where people look the most at.
    The body is sort of strange, since there is no wireframe I just looked at the texture and can say that your "edge-flow" is kind of awkward, I don't think its good because you see all the stretches, ofcourse I can't fully judge that since you didn't show a wireframe.
    The feet of your dog, are kind of probably either where you started or finished with, because it kind off looks like their from a robot dog.

And all again, no offense, its just kind of bad. Its good your trying but try to do something with that what we tell you, ofcourse you can ignore the "bad" reactions, though you could ask yourself some question if you get them.

I know I'm always negative, but since I don't hate nor like you I guess I took the time explaining myself first, well thats it about your dog.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Honestly, I don't see how you get 496 faces in a dog like that.

Looking at the face, its so boxy and has no flow at all, I'd say invest most poly's on the face because thats where people look the most at.
    The body is sort of strange, since there is no wireframe I just looked at the texture and can say that your "edge-flow" is kind of awkward, I don't think its good because you see all the stretches, ofcourse I can't fully judge that since you didn't show a wireframe.
    The feet of your dog, are kind of probably either where you started or finished with, because it kind off looks like their from a robot dog.

And all again, no offense, its just kind of bad. Its good your trying but try to do something with that what we tell you, ofcourse you can ignore the "bad" reactions, though you could ask yourself some question if you get them.

I know I'm always negative, but since I don't hate nor like you I guess I took the time explaining myself first, well thats it about your dog.
    As you can see it is possible.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    As you can see it is possible.
    is it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information