Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Forsaken's Avatar Ex - Owner
    Regarding this post https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?t=4193

I'm going to break it down for everyone.

The VPS that GunZ runs on is under my name. I handle everything regarding it, from making payments, upgrades, maintenance, and anything else that needs doing.

Ukrainer and I made the payments in the beginning to get FGunZ where it is today. If not for us, we would never have had this energetic community nor the amazing individuals whose abilities have made it truly what it is.

Since there has been an increasing number of donators, we have no longer needed to supply extra payment in order to keep the server running. The increase was so large that we were able to upgrade to a far superior VPS. In which case we have still not had to put forward any extra payment.

When you donate, that money is sent to UkRainer's PayPal account. This is so that all the GM's/Admin's can check to see if/when you donated. When the server payment comes due, UkRainer then sends me the amount needed.

Since I was unable to get up with UkRainer, I asked the others if they could also try. Unfortunately, it seemed that no one was able too and since the payment date was getting closer and closer, there was possibly an overreaction resulting from a little misunderstanding. The server payment is not due until tomorrow and I have gotten up with UkRainer and the payment has been taken care of.

As I have stated many times before; "So long as I'm here FGunZ will never die"

-Chris
    Last edited by Forsaken; 07-23-2009 at 12:57 AM.

“Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.” -Sun Tzu

I am Forsaken.

Thanks
    GG

/10char
    Koala

Fresh's Avatar Supremeˇˇ

Thanks
    Hoooooray for chris.

IGN: Supremeˇˇ

KiraiNimaka's Avatar Wannabe Audiophile.

Thanks
    god has spoken....

Superdry's Avatar Ex Admin

Thanks
    brooooo xx

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    "So long as I'm here FGunZ will never die"

IT WONT DIE THATS ARE MY WORDS

ftwxxx's Avatar 完美

Thanks
    PRO at the nick of time

vicente95's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Yeee!!!! u don t know what i did xD, in the lasts 15mins whisper everyone in fgunz and in lobby and in all rooms saying: ^1 IF SOMEONE DON T ^2DONATE IN 27 HOURS ^3 THE SERVER WILL CLOSE 4EVER!!!^1 THE GOAL IS 130$!!!!
    Men, i think i never typed so fastly in all my life xD Thank god and forsaken to payed :o:o:o

vicente95's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    But u can realx i didn t spam more than 2 times, so no warnings xD

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by vicente95 View Post
    Yeee!!!! u don t know what i did xD, in the lasts 15mins whisper everyone in fgunz and in lobby and in all rooms saying: ^1 IF SOMEONE DON T ^2DONATE IN 27 HOURS ^3 THE SERVER WILL CLOSE 4EVER!!!^1 THE GOAL IS 130$!!!!
    Men, i think i never typed so fastly in all my life xD Thank god and forsaken to payed :o:o:o
    well sniper convinced me other wise that we neede money i even came up with a ok idea

so shame on him
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information