Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Trencal View Post
    Good Evening Sir or Mam:

I shall now attempt to welcome you into this community. Within this community are a varying amount of people with unique personalities. Many of which can be considered egotistical or "Ego". You may want to watch out for such folk as they will attempt to "Troll" you in most situations. They are easily avoided by just ignoring them. Plain and simple. Many people within this community are helpful and are there to make your experiences on FGunz more enjoyable. So in conclusion I bid you a good day and hope that you have a pleasant stay with us over the next few days, weeks, months, years.

Sincerely,

Trencal.
    O_O O_O O_O

Welcome to the forums

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Ryder for this useful post:

IOWNEDU (02-14-2012), zzlol (02-14-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    Thank you guys <3

And thanks for the 'information & tips'.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Greetings, Apes. I'm Jakanadin, your token Forum Trolling Moderator/Guy you'll want to be best friends with. Perks of being friends with me are getting away with everything, being considered "hip" and not "jive" like the rest of these cats, a large slice of the income I receive on my Freestyler's World salary, and all the free Jakanadin Talks(trademarked and copyrighted) that you want! Make sure to sign up today for Friends With Jakanadin to receive your membership letters now!

Claudia's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Greetings, Apes. I'm Jakanadin, your token Forum Trolling Moderator/Guy you'll want to be best friends with. Perks of being friends with me are getting away with everything, being considered "hip" and not "jive" like the rest of these cats, a large slice of the income I receive on my Freestyler's World salary, and all the free Jakanadin Talks(trademarked and copyrighted) that you want! Make sure to sign up today for Friends With Jakanadin to receive your membership letters now!
    LOL :b you sounds kinda weird jaka

welcome to fgunz hope you enjoy your stay and don't forget to have fun.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    LOLOL.

And thanks all <3

Originally Posted by claudia View Post
    lol :b you sounds kinda weird jaka :d

welcome to fgunz hope you enjoy your stay and don't forget to have fun.
    omg your truck is so cool <333333

Modcrusher

Thanks
    Hello there ape

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lunethz View Post
    Hello there ape
    Hello <3 Nice to meet you at the forums.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information