Alpha01's Avatar The Blue Period

Thanks
    Ok . so as i sayd before , my xbox cheated on me and i was forced to buy a ps3 for the christmas , on the box it says its the 320 gb model but it has a 160 gb harddrive .
    Now i walked by the store and there was a ps3 320 gb turned on so we can play and heres what i noticed

As you all know the ps3 320 gb slim the On/Off buttons tab is all black , its not chrome as the previous models.

Now when i turn on mine the only lights i got is the red/green LED's telling me that the system is on or off , and when i walked by the store it was a 320 model that had the black thing like mine but the buttons had light and it also had that extra blue LED that mine hasent , on the disc tray thing that tells you it has a CD inside .

Ive been searching and it told me that the 320 gb models had LED's and LIGHTS removed , but why did that one had lights and led's with the black thing

MY QUESTION IS : WHY THAT 320 GB MODEL HAD LED'S AND LIGHTS AND MINE HASENT AND OR THAT IS A PROBLEM WITH MY PS3 THAT IT SHOULD BE LIKE THAT ONE BUT IT HAS A PROBLEM AND IT DOESNT TURN ON THE LEDS AND LIGHTS .

help ? thanks

Banned

Thanks
    I think u have a different model let me see your ps3 html link

Thread Information