Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    No,we can all bring this to the attention of the admins.
    Ontopic please?

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    Here are some reasons why I think the server has died off recently:

1. Donation items are overpriced. Even though "sharing" through characters is allowed, 300 coins (15 USD) for a ring is unreasonable.

2. Of course in the first couple of weeks the server will be populated. An analogy would be a new series of Nike shoes. In the first weeks or so, everyone is talking about them and buying them. But soon, the craze dies off.

3. Many people on this server are not friendly. Instead of guiding new players and accepting them, they just ego and troll them, calling them the "newgens".

4. It is way to hard to actually PLAY Freestyle GunZ. If I was unfamiliar with computers and viruses, I would actually believe my anti-virus and think FGunZ was a Trojan Horse (I use avast, and my mom's computer has Norton, both think Launcher.exe and Gunz.exe are viruses). I recall asking McSic whether or not the false positive situation with FGunZ would be gone in version 7, but it seems he could not.
    Click for my gunz highlights

3. The following 3 users say thank you to Johnny for this useful post:

Legancy (04-03-2012), Natto (04-03-2012), Razer (04-03-2012)

Thanks
    Nobody seems to be able to fix the 'Authentication Failed' error yet so I'm out.

Hypnosis's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Hit detection bullcrap is annoying as shit.

DrDre's Avatar I can"t control it...

Thanks
    Its just better to be on forums

Megpoid's Avatar Meh..

Country
    Thanks
    found some other games to play '-'

Quacks's Avatar »Đoodleydoo ☺

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MyThIq View Post
    Here are some reasons why I think the server has died off recently:

1. Donation items are overpriced. Even though "sharing" through characters is allowed, 300 coins (15 USD) for a ring is unreasonable.

2. Of course in the first couple of weeks the server will be populated. An analogy would be a new series of Nike shoes. In the first weeks or so, everyone is talking about them and buying them. But soon, the craze dies off.

3. Many people on this server are not friendly. Instead of guiding new players and accepting them, they just ego and troll them, calling them the "newgens".

4. It is way to hard to actually PLAY Freestyle GunZ. If I was unfamiliar with computers and viruses, I would actually believe my anti-virus and think FGunZ was a Trojan Horse (I use avast, and my mom's computer has Norton, both think Launcher.exe and Gunz.exe are viruses). I recall asking McSic whether or not the false positive situation with FGunZ would be gone in version 7, but it seems he could not.
    ^ This

.Repent's Avatar Will you repent in time?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MyThIq View Post
    Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    ^ This
    Sure! Let's focus on how being called a newgen is an insult, instead of the other common insults and slang being thrown around.
    BUT.
    Being a Newgen isn't necessarily BAD.
    Being an Oldgen isn't necessarily GOOD.

So~ yeah.

I'm so loved.

The Dream Maker is gunna make you mad.

Quacks's Avatar »Đoodleydoo ☺

Thanks
    Originally Posted by .Repent View Post
    Sure! Let's focus on how being called a newgen is an insult, instead of the other common insults and slang being thrown around.
    BUT.
    Being a Newgen isn't necessarily BAD.
    Being an Oldgen isn't necessarily GOOD.

So~ yeah.
    How would you feel if you were new into this server and knew nothing about this community and being called and newgen and they troll you?
    Would you stay any longer in the server if they would do that?

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    I think it has to do with the auth error. I noticed, that many new players can't login.
    And the hit bug of course, which is quite annoying.

We're still waiting for Linear88 to fix this, he said he knows what's causing it, but he also hasn't responded for 4-5 days.

12. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Atlantica (04-03-2012)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information