Raging gorilla over the internet.
    mad goat in real life

KING

Thanks
    Please stay @ topic ! .

Keite's Avatar shut up

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HiAurama View Post
    ego isen't the problem , you can always hide chat or /ignore them . But the problem is , if you smack there ass in 1v1 . They post a topic ****** UC'S ! [ REPLAY ] . And then , they all call friends to report him aswell . Like abdur, he had like 3 - 4 topics about uc? . pff even video's @ youtube ! . it's pathetic , serious !
    Oh I see, this sucks. We should think of a way to make it clear that many people don't uc but it's others saying that they do because they can't lose at games. At this point I agree with you..you can't even proof that you don't UC lol wtf. It's really ****ed up ;'D.

4. The following user said thank you to Keite for this useful post:

HiAurama (04-06-2012)

Cole World

Thanks
    This topic has been brought up many times and every time I say that I'm in favor of brining back the anti-ego rule. Taking away that rule was one of worst decisions made here if I may add.

The more you get to know a person, the more attractive they become to you. Because everything beautiful you see on the inside of them, suddenly you see on the outside of them, too.

A Tissue's Avatar Kim Taeyeon <3

Thanks

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Once again I agree with you HiAurama.
    Some people just go too far, people should learn to accept their lose and stop thinking that they're the best.
    You're a true winner if you accept your loses.
    Ay.

8. The following user said thank you to yuul for this useful post:

HiAurama (04-08-2012)

Hype's Avatar Miquel's idol

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jayz View Post
    This topic has been brought up many times and every time I say that I'm in favor of brining back the anti-ego rule. Taking away that rule was one of worst decisions made here if I may add.
    Server has 50~80 players online everyday.
    If you bring that rule back, it will die even more.
    And new players won't come just because that rule.
    Only guys that would be playing gunz will be non-english speakers.

Cole World

Thanks
    People follow rules, well at the most part. If people decide to ego you don't need to ban them. It can be fixed easily with a mute for a couple of days.

The more you get to know a person, the more attractive they become to you. Because everything beautiful you see on the inside of them, suddenly you see on the outside of them, too.

Keite's Avatar shut up

Thanks
    Yeah but afer a couple of days they will come back and still do the shit they used to do in the others day, it's something that never ends. I think it's just the internet, every game you will play there will always be somebody that goes against the rules. I think you just have to accept what happens, GM's are smart enough to understand if soembody really UC'S or not and THANKS to the ones that when get MUTED after a couple of days don't ego anymore. Just be patient because the ones who behave badly in someway will get banned.

12. The following user said thank you to Keite for this useful post:

A Tissue (04-06-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    "So here it is , TupacShakur got banned for uc'ing by Kirai.
    TupacShakur is on the same account as Overdrive which means Overdrive is banned.
    TupacShakur also equals the same IP address has oSeaJyu which means he is banned as well."
    -rash

saleem didnt leave for his "gf" lol i dont think they uc either

ego is and always will be a part of gunz! and yes 110% agree gms know NOTHING about uc

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information