Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Charok's Avatar New Member

Thanks

From the name, the purpose of the system is quite obvious. A system responsible to eliminate the act of leading for (I assume) the enjoyment of the players and add to the originality of FGunZ. If this is not the case, simply leave me a reply full of enlightenment below. :p

My questions are: How does it work? Does it work? How does it affect game play? Are there currently any known bugs?

Banned

Thanks
    no its goood

DatsiK's Avatar (╯°□° )╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP TABLES

Thanks
    From my POV its rubbish, but hey im a gladiator.

As of the sight of a gunner i'd say it's good it gives a major advantage for sprays / revs / snipes over shotguns wich i appreciate.

Donator

Thanks
    I am not completely sure how it works, never did research into this, but how I would do it is as follows:

Compute the real time ping from the client to the server to the other client (foe) and make the appropriate delays in the client/server so that all requests(packets) arrive at the same time, thus making a universal delay within the server but not individual delays that differ from one another.

Banned

Thanks
    I believe it's done like any FPS Game, the server is hosted (probably eu, not sure exactly) so whoever's closer gets better registry on their shots.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    It is very populair because you dont have to lead anymore. Many (new) gunz players hate leading and are too lazy to learn it. So anti lead takes care of the problem by simply removing the leading part making it easy.

the downside is that you get pb'd alot. also revs and rifles are more over powered as ever. It also takes some time to get used to it if you are a leader.

In my view, the only reason why it is added is because alot of people want it. not because its actually a good system for gunz.
    Last edited by Vickachu; 04-30-2012 at 05:48 PM.

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    It is very populair because you dont have to lead anymore. Many (new) gunz players hate leading and are too lazy to learn it. So anti lead takes care of the problem by simply removing the leading part making it easy.

the downside is that you get pb'd alot. also revs and rifles are more over powered as ever. It also takes some time to get used to it if you are a leader.

In my vieuw, the only reason why it is added is because alot of people want it. not because its actually a good system for gunz.
    obviously its a good system for gunz... when's the last time u had fun killing a br with 150 ping?

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    obviously its a good system for gunz... when's the last time u had fun killing a br with 150 ping?
    I love leading ;D

9. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Caoimhe (04-30-2012)

A Tissue's Avatar Kim Taeyeon <3

Thanks
    Meh i hate it, why? cuz even tho i have 11 damage OP shotties it takes 12-13 shots just to kill someone at poinblank range like earlier
    This Smiley guy i hit him 6 times on his body in pointblank range and he doesnt die? normally if a person is using OP shotties
    it only takes 4 shots to kill someone in poinblank range with Donor Rings.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    It's not about that. when I played I almost never saw anybody above the 120 ping zone. Leading is/was part of the game. an extra difficulty to the game. now its just spamming and pb'ing all over the place. nothing skillfull about that.
    Last edited by Vickachu; 04-30-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information