View Poll Results: Which option is better?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reduce it to 5 clip

43 40.19%
  • Make original donor 6clip and make the 11dmg's 7clip with 10damage (and lower delay)

64 59.81%
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Secured's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    You Guys already took the med spamming away which is why most of every bought it, idc about medding just wanna be able to fill a map with meds in training. =-= At first they said they were gonna change the donor meds after v7 was released, they never got changed =-="

If the shotguns were the same as lvl99 shotguns I wouldn't have bought them in the first place :x. I mean I would have just leveled up and used those, there called donation weapons there not meant to be the same. I don't think there that OP that every has to complain about them, cause I still see people without them be just as pro or even more so. Just because a lot of you cant afford them now that its v7, doesn't mean you should kill our fun.

Ive bought like over 2k coins here maybe 3k o-o (During 6.8). I would never buy coins in v7 =-= am not rich. Although I want new items I cant afford them. =-= Lmao so let me keep the so called "op" items I have. =-=

I say no to both options D: /Nuffsaid.

Originally Posted by Anonymous* View Post
    And what about this?
    Lmao! Btw that was because they took our rings away :/
    Last edited by Secured; 06-01-2012 at 12:30 AM.

White Silver King

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anonymous* View Post
    What he said. I want my refund back. Also refund for donor set + ghost set if accepted..
    out of all the comments i've read this is about the most ridiculous and stupid one yet. So because 11 damage shot guns are having a minor nerf you want a refund for ghost set and donor set? that arent changed at all? Refunds wont be given out cause technically you didnt buy a single thing from fgunz. You donated to help the server hence the word "donate" and you recieved coins as a thank you in return; then you bought items with the coins. But technically you didnt buy ANYTHING at all, the server doesnt have to give you fgunz coins for donors they choose to give it to you regardless if u donate to help the server or donate for the coins. Anonymous i dont think i've raged this hard over a simple comment but you are a complete and utter moron.

Originally Posted by Secured View Post
    You Guys already took the med spamming away which is why most of every bought it, idc about medding just wanna be able to fill a map with meds in training. =-= At first they said they were gonna change the donor meds after v7 was released, they never got changed =-="

If the shotguns were the same as lvl99 shotguns I wouldn't have bought them in the first place :x. I mean I would have just leveled up and used those, there called donation weapons there not meant to be the same. I don't think there that OP that every has to complain about them, cause I still see people without them be just as pro or even more so. Just because a lot of you cant afford them now that its v7, doesn't mean you should kill our fun.

Ive bought like over 2k coins here maybe 3k o-o (During 6.8). I would never buy coins in v7 =-= am not rich. Although I want new items I cant afford them. =-= Lmao so let me keep the so called "op" items I have. =-=

I say no to both options D: /Nuffsaid.

Lmao! Btw that was because they took our rings away :/
    Donor weapons were ment for a slight advantage for those who have the, doesnt mean level 99 shouldnt have the same gear. If you're able to be level 1 and have the power of a level 99 i say thats a pretty damn big advantage. It was never said that donor weapons arent suppose to be the same as non donor weapons.
    Last edited by Isley; 06-01-2012 at 02:05 AM.

Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    Haha noobs getting mad bc they cant win anymore hahahaa funny man

4. The following user said thank you to Moh for this useful post:

-Logician (06-01-2012)

White Silver King

Thanks
    Moh you dirty bastard >< you and that small dagger of yours (: too op, make all daggers 10000 delay and 0 damage please (: nerf moh!

6. The following user said thank you to Isley for this useful post:

Moh (06-01-2012)

Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Isley View Post
    Moh you dirty bastard >< you and that small dagger of yours (: too op, make all daggers 10000 delay and 0 damage please (: nerf moh!
    you cant nerf what isnt op
    level 12 dagger bich

Damien's Avatar XBL Gamertag: xW4RZ0N3x

Thanks
    I still think adding one non-donation 11 dmg sg at level one with extra weight and delay will balance out. =/

9. The following user said thank you to Damien for this useful post:

Eeksdee (06-01-2012)

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Both 11 Damage Shotgun is $40
    either delete both and refund those who bought it
    Or leave it bee

Originally Posted by ThanksGG View Post
    LOL IF U CHANGE IT THEN GIVE PPL REFUNDS. PPL DIDN'T WASTE 20$ ON 2 SG'S THAT WOULD END UP BEING COMPLETELY SHIT.
    i myself didnt buy them cus over priced but for the ppl who did should get refunds. Just like the element it's completely shit with 2 massives and 1 slash =dead. Leave it alone or refund thats my opinion. Or delete + refund.
    EDITT::
    Completely Agree with Bulba.
    @Rash ofc you would give up 400 coins for the "well being" of the server, your obvly a gm and have been 1 for a long time.
    Most of us aren't here to "enhance" the server and just wanna play. Not every1 would like to give 20$ away for free to a server they aren't committed to.

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

11. The following user said thank you to Eeksdee for this useful post:

ThanksGG (06-01-2012)

Adc all day kk

Thanks
    how about leave the donors alone they are called donors for a reason, and just increase the atk of the non donor things so instead of like 9 dmg being highest make it the same as the old donor shottie but higher delay. (i didnt read the whole thing so if any 1 post something like this my bad)

I DE BEST.
    U ALL BADDIES.
    GEEEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Lub u toooooooooooooooo
    ^9Stax^A

13. The following user said thank you to KingStax for this useful post:

niinoh (06-01-2012)

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    Haha noobs getting mad bc they cant win anymore hahahaa funny man
    Haha Moh Bro, like you can win ^^
    joking

LEAVE IT BEE !?!

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Norbit View Post
    I bought them just for the 11 dmg, and u guys are gonna remove the 11 damage? wow.. keep it 11 dmg >.< and dont change the ammo or anything, leav them as they are..
    No, I think they are a little too OP, but I think don't change them MUCH.

@Rash, Me and Fatz beat you and Bashy in cw FACTORY no lames. I used 10 damage SG'S 153/127 and 1 pack of donar meds. I think u were using 11s and so was bashy. So how is it that I use them so much?

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread Information