View Poll Results: Which option is better?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reduce it to 5 clip

43 40.19%
  • Make original donor 6clip and make the 11dmg's 7clip with 10damage (and lower delay)

64 59.81%
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Stax has a point!!
    thats a great idea! instead of messing up the 11s edite the normal shottys! and make the game balanced i mean you need to get to level 99 to go again a level 10 with 10s ahaha such a huge unfair option hu?
    well instead of messing the 11s just increase some atributs on normal sgs that way ppl wuld stop complaining and get a fair fight with donors because doin a 1v1 with a full donor AH AH HAHA HAHAH RIGHT easy?? hell no
    i go with Stax idea

2. The following user said thank you to niinoh for this useful post:

Damien (06-01-2012)

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divined View Post
    Or you guys could simple make a [ND] Tag. so that no donors what so ever could be used in a game with that tag in the title.
    Agreed 100%. Best solution ever proposed.

Okay lets see, i donated 2 days ago and got those shotguns, as i tested both of them, i concluded that they are waaaay more unstable and harder to aim with than with the regular donation shotguns, this could be cause of the lower delays (i think they could be raised btw). About the damages, i think they shouldnt be nerfed because thats the point of why we donated 2x the price of each donor sg to get one of those lol...

All in all, i would say to just make the delay higher than the common donation shotguns. for example 900-1000. Keep the bullets as they are, and damage aswell.

Damien's Avatar XBL Gamertag: xW4RZ0N3x

Thanks
    Originally Posted by niinoh View Post
    Stax has a point!!
    thats a great idea! instead of messing up the 11s edite the normal shottys! and make the game balanced i mean you need to get to level 99 to go again a level 10 with 10s ahaha such a huge unfair option hu?
    well instead of messing the 11s just increase some atributs on normal sgs that way ppl wuld stop complaining and get a fair fight with donors because doin a 1v1 with a full donor AH AH HAHA HAHAH RIGHT easy?? hell no
    i go with Stax idea
    yeah, there really is no need to edit any of the donation items. some tweaks to the current SGs could balance out the problem. Say, a 10 clip 10 dmg shotgun with decent delay?

5. The following user said thank you to Damien for this useful post:

niinoh (06-01-2012)

-Logician's Avatar ( ._.)

Thanks

There certainly are some unhappy donators right now. Might I suggest a compromise?

While some may argue that 11's aren't OP at all, it seems that the majority thinks otherwise (and this includes people that have the shotguns, so it isn't biased). Since the majority believes the shotguns are OP, then it is in the best interest of the community to nerf the 11's. In compensation, by law, the donators who purchased 11's should not be refunded anything; however, as caring Staff, it may be in your best interest to give them something. This something doesn't have to be FGunZ Coins. Since you can't purchase event coins, and technically, event coins are earned, perhaps you could offer some event points instead. There are numerous other compromises that don't have to lead to FGunZ Coins, and while you're not legally obliged to give your donators anything, it may be in your best interest to give them something, whatever that something may be.

Also, to the people asking for refunds, maybe if you asked a little nicer, and asked for something more reasonable than a refund, you might find positive feedback.
    IGN: -Logician
    Previous IGN: -WyN-
    Clan: Smile

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Try train aiming with 11 dmg SGS more
    Keep practicing and you will aim like a pro..
    I use to can't really aim well with it now I just take 4-5 hits to kill ^^

Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Agreed 100%. Best solution ever proposed.

Okay lets see, i donated 2 days ago and got those shotguns, as i tested both of them, i concluded that they are waaaay more unstable and harder to aim with than with the regular donation shotguns, this could be cause of the lower delays (i think they could be raised btw). About the damages, i think they shouldnt be nerfed because thats the point of why we donated 2x the price of each donor sg to get one of those lol...

All in all, i would say to just make the delay higher than the common donation shotguns. for example 900-1000. Keep the bullets as they are, and damage aswell.

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Donator

Thanks
    ok? donators spend 40$ on those ssgs and you aint gona give em something worth that???
    isnt that a little WAAYY too rude??? The staff need to think this up and give thpse donators something they gona really like.

Damien yeah you understand our point.....i think is good enough to just leave the 11 but! balanced those normal sgs for none donor players beacuase alot of ppl are complaining about those 11s.....they have a huge advantage......they can kill you with less than 5 shots.....so yeah unfair things needs to be considered for none donors

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by niinoh View Post
    ok? donators spend 40$ on those ssgs and you aint gona give em something worth that???
    isnt that a little WAAYY too rude??? The staff need to think this up and give thpse donators something they gona really like.

Damien yeah you understand our point.....i think is good enough to just leave the 11 but! balanced those normal sgs for none donor players beacuase alot of ppl are complaining about those 11s.....they have a huge advantage......they can kill you with less than 5 shots.....so yeah unfair things needs to be considered for none donors
    I can 2 shot u with my 10 damage sg's.
    Bitch please.
    (I still agree with you though)

10. The following user said thank you to ThanksGG for this useful post:

niinoh (06-01-2012)

Donator

Thanks
    well yeah 10s are just fine but those 11s are a pain the botton........well they need to considere a nice idea for none donors player and look for a balanced option

Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    whynot make the 11's 10's and then change all other damages one lower

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    dude fg should add a sg with like 2 bullets and have it do like 20 damage or instant kill

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information