View Poll Results: Which option is better?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reduce it to 5 clip

43 40.19%
  • Make original donor 6clip and make the 11dmg's 7clip with 10damage (and lower delay)

64 59.81%
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    White Silver King

Thanks
    is it possible to restart the vote? considering that option 2 has changed? and keeping 11 damage shottys as 11 damage is no longer available

Adc all day kk

Thanks
    like i said just leave the 11s alone and change normal ones so it possible to kill people with(even tho there are ones thats good to kill people with for me and tiggur at least). im not seeing much of a difference btwn 11s and 10s cuz whocares if someone has the 11s and cant aim properly. ALOT of donors just out tank people with the worst aim they could have, so i dont think its shotgunz problem. (it might make difference but still on my point donors are called donors for a reason, and people donate for them for a reason).
    so my suggestion is keep 11, change store gunz delays to 1000 from lvl 1-40 41-70 make them have a range of 850-950, 71-90 800-850, 90-99 make one thats the same as the 11 dmgs as in the delay but 10 dmg, and the rest range from 750-800. since 11s are 700 and they are donor items, they need to be a bit better than the rest, and the donor shotties should have a 850 delay if ur changing the delay of shotties ingame

I DE BEST.
    U ALL BADDIES.
    GEEEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Lub u toooooooooooooooo
    ^9Stax^A

3. The following user said thank you to KingStax for this useful post:

niinoh (06-01-2012)

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    raise the max hp for vanilla mode. it'll fix the 2shots

Juliet's Avatar me > all

Thanks
    Do not make the shop weapons worse. It's already good as it is, don't nerf it even more. All the non-donors can't even kill the donors that often with the shop weapons currently, and what if you change the delay to 1000 of the lvl 1-40 sgs? lolwtf.

And yeah make an [ND] tag, and I'll keep wondering if [ND] will ever be used for TDMs and such when most of the population in FGunZ are donors, that's just like donors donating without a reason. And so, if they feel like they're donating for no reason when the [ND] tag is created, the donors themselves will create the room without the [ND] tag, and, as I said, most of the population in FGunZ are donors and the non-donors have no other chance but to join the room with donors and non-donors.
    Last edited by Juliet; 06-01-2012 at 04:28 PM.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Let it bee!
    People donate $20-$40 for a reason
    Don't make people upset
    Please don't think of non donors only ^^

• Non donors should either •

i. Beg or Ask from Parents
    ii. Go work and earn money
    iii. Train and Practice Aim till very PRO

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stax View Post
    like i said just leave the 11s alone and change normal ones so it possible to kill people with(even tho there are ones thats good to kill people with for me and tiggur at least). im not seeing much of a difference btwn 11s and 10s cuz whocares if someone has the 11s and cant aim properly. ALOT of donors just out tank people with the worst aim they could have, so i dont think its shotgunz problem. (it might make difference but still on my point donors are called donors for a reason, and people donate for them for a reason).
    so my suggestion is keep 11, change store gunz delays to 1000 from lvl 1-40 41-70 make them have a range of 850-950, 71-90 800-850, 90-99 make one thats the same as the 11 dmgs as in the delay but 10 dmg, and the rest range from 750-800. since 11s are 700 and they are donor items, they need to be a bit better than the rest, and the donor shotties should have a 850 delay if ur changing the delay of shotties ingame
    I'm surprised there's people supporting 11's, considering 10's are op enough.
    And everyone cares if someone has 11's and cant aim properly, because then they just spam.
    It's definitely a shotgun problem when u get 4 shotted from across the map.
    Donors should be something that allows you to achieve the best weapons in the game, without leveling up. So someone that's level 99 should be in the same position as one who has donor shotties. So instead of nerfing the shotties, we should boost em, mostly the higher level ones, so they have a chance against donor shotties.

8. The following user said thank you to Sparks for this useful post:

ThanksGG (06-03-2012)

Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    Accuracy lower.

Juliet's Avatar me > all

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taecyeonn View Post
    Let it bee!
    People donate $20-$40 for a reason
    Don't make people upset
    Please don't think of non donors only ^^

• Non donors should either •

i. Beg or Ask from Parents
    ii. Go work and earn money
    iii. Train and Practice Aim till very PRO
    Then don't think of donors only.

And besides, I don't put my money to games and not all of the people put their hard-earned cash to their games.

And btw, train and practice aim till very pro? And how 'bout you? Use 11s and whore all the way in the game?

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Donation shotgun I & II:
    Price: 100 FCoins
    Damage 10
    Delay 900
    Magazine 7

Genesis Revenge & Duelisto Shotgun:
    Price: 200 FCoins
    Damage 11
    Delay 700
    Magazine 6

So, taking the time to compare the shotguns, you can get to the conclusion that Genesis and Duelisto have 2 advantages (damage and delay) and 2 disadvantages (price and magazine). Moreover, ive used both, regular donator shotguns, and genesis and duelisto, and i've seen that aiming with the last two is way harder than aiming with the regular ones, in spite of the control amount that is stated in the item shop (I & II: 45; against 100 of the Revenge and Duelisto).
    All in all, i dont know what are you guys claiming about since its harder to play with Genesis & Duelisto than with I & II. I rather prefer to play with I & II than with 11's. So you guys should reconsider about crying about those if you have never played with them.
    If you guys still want to nerf genesis and duelisto, i think you should maybe, make the delay higher or something, but not to change the damage since its in a lower position with I and II with the magazine clips and prize.
    Thats my point of view as a player who tested all this shotguns.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12. The following user said thank you to KoreanAim for this useful post:

ThanksGG (06-03-2012)

Donator

Thanks
    I wonder what the staff is thinking about......oh well 11s=unfair for none donors...thats all ima say becuase its the truth

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread Information