Donator

Thanks
    Hello, this is my tutorial thread for gunz. I will include a Video as your first option and Detailed Instructions as your second. The style that I will be teaching you is called Kstyle, see below to understand what this is. 99% OF KSTYLE USE'S SHOTGUNS!
    I am very aware there are thousands of videos, but I am hoping that having a thread and written instructions will help. I won't rage if you tell me what you don't like and what to improve, please do not post negative things :].

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kstyle, or Korean Style is a style developed in Korean GunZ that is based on a series of delay cancels with the sword or kodachi. It is the most widely used style.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ButterFly [BF]

Video - [HD]Gunz Kstyle Tutorial - ButterFly [BF] *DETAILED* - YouTube

Instructions -

1.Jump
    2.Jump>Slash
    3.Jump>Slash>Block
    4.Jump>Slash>Block>Dash
    5.Repeat

*Information*

It's best to learn Static ButterFly first which is without the dash, after you can do this try adding in that extra dash.

This move is used to maneuver around while blocking and hitting your opponent, by doing this you hit them and when they hit back you are blocking wich causes you to get a massive. If executed right killing the opponent should be easy. Even easier if you learn DBF.

SlashShot[SS]

Video - [HD]Gunz Kstyle Tutorial - SlashShot [SS] *DETAILED*

Instructions -

1.Jump Dash
    2.Jump Dash Slash
    3.Jump Dash Slash Switch
    4.Jump Dash Slash Hold Switch Shoot
    5.Repeat

*Information*

This is a very hard move to learn when first starting, after you get this down and master it you will feel pro and it will help you to learn other Kstyle moves easier.

This is a very good move used to slash your opponent if up close and shot them a second after. It also makes it very hard for them to hit you.

Half Step [HS]

Video - *COMING SOON*

Instructions -

1. Jump>Dash>Slash>Switch
    2. Jump>Dash>Slash[Hold]>Switch[Keep Holding Until Shoot]
    3. Jump>.Dash>Slash[Hold]>Switch[Keep Holding Until Shoot]>Dash Back.
    4. Repeat.

*Information*

To make learning this easier you must master Slash Shot(See above). One thing I had misunderstood and what caused me to take so long to learn this was that you switch back to sword
    and do the second dash, this is wrong. Someone once told me in kstyle when you switch the next thing keeps the property of the previous weapon for .5 seconds, with that being said you will be able to dash back with the gun out you just won't be able to see the dash but you will know when you are doing this.

This is very similar to SlashShot it helps just the same way only it is way better at avoiding bullets (harder to aim at) You can also hide behind corners jump out shoot and dash back in in one jump.

Reload Shot [RS]

Video - *COMING SOON*

Instructions -

1. Shoot>Reload [Instantly After]>Switch To Second Gun [Instantly After]
    2. Repeat With Next Gun.

*Information*

This can be hard at times to learn but with a good key configuration and comfortable key's it will be a breeze.

This is very useful I like to add it in after my Slash Shot or Half Step's. I consider this a bit noobish but you can also WRS Walk Reload Shot basically during a fight Walk and RS it's like spraying with shotguns.

Reload SlashShot[RSS]

Video - *COMING SOON*

Instructions -

1.Jump Dash
    2.Jump Dash Slash
    3.Jump Dash Slash Switch
    4.Jump Dash Slash Hold Switch Shoot
    5.Jump>Dash>Slash>Hold>Switch Shoot>Reload
    6.Repeat

*Information*

This is really just Slash Shot with a extra reload at the end before you switch back to your sword to execute the next Slash Shot, this is only helpful if you are doing 2 in a row. What it does is makes the next shot come out quicker and I beleive lowers the delay some VERY USEFUL

This is a very good move used to slash your opponent if up close and shot them a second after. It also makes it very hard for them to hit you. It is also much faster then Slash Shot

*MORE COMING SOON*

2. The following user said thank you to Endorphins for this useful post:

Jiral (06-19-2012)

Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    This is a gunz tutorial,I don't see d style anywhere on this thread.

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

4. The following user said thank you to Moh for this useful post:

Caoimhe (06-18-2012)

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    Read the thread please before posting noob
    At the top it says " The style that I will be teaching you is called Kstyle ... "
    and at the bottom it says " MORE COMING SOON ".
    <.< Pfft...nobguy

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    Kstyle is a glitch. If anyhow the only "GunZ" tutorial would be spraying and not egoing, but a lot of newgens ruined the ego part.

Donator

Thanks
    Thank you . I'll try to update this as much as possible. I am trying to make frequent video's too this is all kind of new to me but I enjoy doing it.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I suggest you record a replay instead of recording straight when playing.
    Why? More view of the character / moves (or you just can use multiple angles).

9. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Endorphins (06-18-2012)

Donator

Thanks
    Thanks thats a good idea, but for some reasons my replay's don't always show up and I have no idea how to change angles.

-Logician's Avatar ( ._.)

Thanks
    Your step-combo for butterfly says: Jump > Slash > Block > Dash.

Think about what mistake you made. I'll give you a hint. One of the golden rules of K-Style is that you cannot "start" a dash while your sword is blocking (not a normal dash like that one anyway).
    IGN: -Logician
    Previous IGN: -WyN-
    Clan: Smile

Thread Information