Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    So Wizzle got reported like 6 times in the past if you guys remember. In the reports, he looked as if he was underclocking but then, he would post a replay of himself and he would look completely normal and he got away. So me and Bashy conducted a test, in efforts to find out which replay we should follow.

So here is what we found out:
    In an underclockers replay he will look completely normal.

Here is the evidence:
    So you understand easier - Iskander was uc'ing in both replays.

This replay is the one I recorded. http://www.sendspace.com/file/cmrt9q
    This replay is what Iskander recorded. http://www.mediafire.com/?e83id0s2xwkze5a

As you guys can see, in my replay he looks like an underclocker and he looks perfectly fine in his.

-Rash

So in the end, all these reports were used to ban Hype for underclocking:

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...derclock-again

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Underclocking

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...for-Underclock

And if some people that don't even play the server anymore want to quit, go ahead.

All the GMs and Forum Mods especially that defend him are all ignorant and obviously have not even made any attempts to watch the replays.
    Last edited by Farmer Bashy; 07-03-2012 at 10:14 PM.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Keep it on-topic. I shall use my infraction tool or ban hammer.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    ...idk if this is ontopic or not, but how do i actaully view the replay..xD...
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Control View Post
    download them and put them in your replay folder

5. The following user said thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

Leopard (07-03-2012)

SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Control View Post
    download the replay,put it in your Replay folder which is loacted at Freestylegunz folder
    get in game then view the replay

Hype's Avatar Miquel's idol

Thanks
    Apparently what you guys don't know is that float =/= UC, so I basically got banned for floating, not for UCing.
    If you guys are going to ban every single report where someone is floating, just start banning all those brs with bad connection and/or PC.
    Thing is, if your PC/laptop overheats, you also float. I had to OC to reach 250 fps(that doesn't give me any advantage besides getting more fps), which I am used to play with, and that might made my GPU to overheat, making me to have floating movements, which isnt the same as UCing. Anyway, you guys won't understand, go ahead and ban every floating-player.

------------------------
    Now, this goes for admins: Can I really get banned for something while some GMs are disagreeing with each other? I.E.: Alex says I don't UC, so does Zack.

Does Bashy and Rash have more powers than them or what? Just wonderin' yo, I gave up already.
    Last edited by Hype; 07-03-2012 at 10:23 PM.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Hype for this useful post:

Leopard (07-03-2012), Eeksdee (07-07-2012)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hype View Post
    Apparently what you guys don't know is that float =/= UC, so I basically got banned for floating, not for UCing.
    If you guys are going to ban every single report where someone is floating, just start banning all those brs with bad connection and/or PC.
    Thing is, if your PC/laptop overheats, you also float. I had to OC to reach 250 fps(that doesn't give me any advantage besides getting more fps), which I am used to play with, and that might made my GPU to overheat, making me to have floating movements, which isnt the same as UCing. Anyway, you guys won't understand, go ahead and ban every floating-player.

------------------------
    Now, this goes for admins: Can I really get banned for something while some GMs are disagreeing with each other? I.E.: Alex says I don't UC, so does Zack.

Does Bashy and Rash have more powers than them or what? Just wonderin' yo, I gave up already.
    I can give you another chance which I've been thinking about.

Also, Alex isn't GM and I doubt he still has fgunz downloaded. And I don't know why Zack would reply without even watching the replays or reading the thread.

Hype's Avatar Miquel's idol

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    I can give you another chance which I've been thinking about.

Also, Alex isn't GM and I doubt he still has fgunz downloaded. And I don't know why Zack would reply without even watching the replays or reading the thread.
    Even if you gave me another chance, I would still float (or UC, that's how you guys call it) so you guys would ban me again.

But Alex used his common sense, so did Zack. That's what you guys didnt' use.

Thanks
    You're being unbanned. Don't uc again.

12. The following user said thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

rohan1221 (07-04-2012)

Thread Information