Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulba View Post
    Honestly, this server did become into a business in some sort. Donations are no longer donations. The community used to be nice and friendly. Now, it's "who can report more people." It's like they think the more you report people, the higher chance you'll become GM. For the people leaving, that's their fault. But then again, part of GM's job is to bring in new people... Where is the balance?
    I should be GM lol.. with all my hacker reports.

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    meh..

I like to start wildfires

3. The following user said thank you to Natto for this useful post:

jorge94 (07-04-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    *Facedesk* Most of you are right. Bashy isnt really nice to me, but we keep distance, so i dont see the point in getting rid of him, He is a bit more mature than half the players on this server. ._ .

Evils just hates me, <-Get rid.

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    is everyone here ******ed?
    this server use to never reach 100 players, look at it now,peaking at 140. Thats actually pretty good for a pserver. Although there are many improvements that could be done (cough cough, gm's and nerfing donors), you cant say this servers dying.

KillThatNoob's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Let the people who cause problems be GMs and they will stop causing problems.

Trencal's Avatar FGunZ GM

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    is everyone here ******ed?
    this server use to never reach 100 players, look at it now,peaking at 140. Thats actually pretty good for a pserver. Although there are many improvements that could be done (cough cough, gm's and nerfing donors), you cant say this servers dying.

Old days used to hit 200.
    While ago.

Some of these dumb Gm's are banning people just becuse they dont like them, Do you guys think thats right?
    Where is this? There unban requests for a reason.
    People are reporting, as jaka said, everything that looks suspicious. If they feel like it is a true UC/Shotbot they ban.
    Thats it.

It's because of dumb-asses reporting every damn little thing. "Oh this guy has aim he's probably worked on for years? SHOTBOT" "Oh, FGunZ doesn't work well for him causing him to lag? UNDERCLOCK/OVERCLOCK." It's the stupid ******s reporting for every single little thing, putting major pressure onto the GM's to work hard and really watch what happens. **** whoever leaves. They obviously shouldn't stay. Most likely better off without them. Don't put the blame of the ******s onto the Staff, it's not our Staff's fault. You do NOT know the half of it, and our GM's aren't bad, you don't know how difficult it is to spot under-clocking or shot-botting, so don't stick your nose into it like you do. It's because of these dip-shits ruining the community. Not the Game Master's. Not the Staff. The trolling dip-shits.
    I love you.
    I would love to go back to the old days where trolling was actually a warnable offense.

How about this...? Stop ****ing hiring 14 year old GM's from Jamaica and maybe, just maybe this random server wouldn't be failing as hard as it is. Like think about it, this server is becoming what ******* Gunz was, Yes I am naming a server, go ahead report me. Its becoming about the money, who the **** makes donator shotguns 10 ****ing dollars a piece? Who the **** adds the worst looking donators with ridiculous prices. 3 ****ing years it took to code V7 and for 3 ****ing years they failed. How do you spend so much time on something, yet it comes out complete ****ing shit. Like I said, tops this server has a year until it shuts down. Ill give you that.
    Everyone gets an equal shot at GM, If they're 12 yet are more mature for their age they deserve a chance.
    The money keeps the server up, We don't have many donations as most people buy 2 and thats it. Thats 20$.
    Shotguns on ijji cost 79 Gcoins for 90 days, or $7.90, we give it to you infinitely. If you don't want the shotguns don't buy them.
    If you would like to create the donors and become an artist then do it. Put them in and we'll happily take them.
    We take the best of what we can get.
    It did not take 3 years 1st of all, No where near. More like 1 1/2. They had major problems and they overcame it, granted it did take much longer then expected.

How did it come out shit? Explain. Help make the server better. Not bitch about what the problems are and sit back and laugh.
    The Staff has ALWAYS relied on the community. We ask for advice, how people would like it, What they would like for the future and implement it the best they can.

And Fgunz has been around for a very long time. I don't see it going down anytime in the near future.

Honestly, this server did become into a business in some sort. Donations are no longer donations. The community used to be nice and friendly. Now, it's "who can report more people." It's like they think the more you report people, the higher chance you'll become GM. For the people leaving, that's their fault. But then again, part of GM's job is to bring in new people... Where is the balance?
    Until they staff make money for the server, its not a business.
    I don't see it as a report more people, I see it as no one caring about each other. No helping of each other, just arguing.

I don't feel its tightnit at all. I wish it was like years ago.

Let the people who cause problems be GMs and they will stop causing problems.
    I hate trolls.
    Last edited by Trencal; 07-04-2012 at 06:23 AM.
    Ima Noob.
    I suck.

Add this in your signature if you want ^5 pink back in FGunz!

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Inorite, now donate some more, I need a new TV.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Trencal for this useful post:

jorge94 (07-04-2012), Omar (07-04-2012)

("\(;..;)/")

Thanks
    The server owner or something should find ways to get more players, it's like a ghost town at night with 1 active room...

Or make some referral system so we players can spam the crap out of other sites/servers/ijji.
    GunZ IGNs
    Silencer
    NinjaBoom

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    We do a damned good job with hiring. We look into everything about people before we hire. People can be fake, so we'll get duds every now and again, but that goes with anything. And you'll have to talk to McSic on that one, I think it was him who said trolling wasn't warnable anymore lol.

Trencal's Avatar FGunZ GM

Thanks
    Originally Posted by NinjaBoom View Post
    The server owner or something should find ways to get more players, it's like a ghost town at night with 1 active room...

Or make some referral system so we players can spam the crap out of other sites/servers/ijji.
    If we get people to spam other sites/servers/ijji we will get targetted. We we're in the past from other servers and have had "wars" where lots of arguements ensued.
    I'm sure we don't want that.

At the moment we have almost 100 players constantly. Thats much better then it was a while ago. Its honestly doing pretty well atm.

Any other suggestions would be great, but there's not much we can do to increase popularity. It was a trouble and has been.

Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    We do a damned good job with hiring. We look into everything about people before we hire. People can be fake, so we'll get duds every now and again, but that goes with anything. And you'll have to talk to McSic on that one, I think it was him who said trolling wasn't warnable anymore lol.
    I know, I tried with mc and failed.
    Its not gonna change.

I step in when I feel like I should and have to, like here, for the sake of the community.
    Ima Noob.
    I suck.

Add this in your signature if you want ^5 pink back in FGunz!

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Inorite, now donate some more, I need a new TV.

("\(;..;)/")

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Trencal View Post
    If we get people to spam other sites/servers/ijji we will get targetted. We we're in the past from other servers and have had "wars" where lots of arguements ensued.
    I'm sure we don't want that.

At the moment we have almost 100 players constantly. Thats much better then it was a while ago. Its honestly doing pretty well atm.

Any other suggestions would be great, but there's not much we can do to increase popularity. It was a trouble and has been.
    If by attacks you mean DDoS well it is against the law, most servers probably wouldn't risk it.
    I do know some have reported it and they were dealt with.

But when it comes to Private Servers the only real way to get players is advertise. (I found FGunz from the top of the list from a vote site)
    Almost every Private Server does have a referral system too.
    Also if you are to go on say maybe now there's pretty much 1 or 2 active rooms only.
    GunZ IGNs
    Silencer
    NinjaBoom

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information