Banned

Thanks
    Yeah I said idiotic. If you guys call that an insult and warn me idk what to say.

Anyways, since your reply to my report thread just pissed me off because you just learned about sweetspotting yet you're judging my legitness.

[quote]Allright I've seen all the replays and your explanation about the Sweetspot at UC/OC. Therefore I'm convinced that this is 'sweetspotting' indeed.

However, I will not ban this player until my fellow GM's looked at it.

Sorry for the late reply[/quote]

You don't even know what the hell it looks like. You JUST figured out what it is. Please don't be stupid like a few other GMs. If you have no idea what you're talking about please refrain from typing idiotic things. Leave it to the people who actually know a tiny bit about ucing and computers.

Here is someone UCing/Sweetspotting:

I used to play with him on another gunz a long time ago until I find out how mad he gets when he loses in 1v1.
    See all his glitchy movements? His constant fails? Not sure if there's a spawn replay in there but when you UC/Sweetspot you almost ALWAYS spawn lag. Do you see spawn lag in my report replays? No. Do you see constant fails and glitchyness? No. This guy can barely play and it's obvious he'd suck if he didn't UC.

Would you like to come on my damn teamviewer and see if I have any clocking programs installed? Would you like to WATCH me play on teamviewer? Stop being stupid and acting all hero-like when truth is you know NOTHING about UCing. I'd like McSic or someone experienced to actually review my thread.

"Therefore I'm convinced this is sweetspot" Please don't make me laugh ROFL.

I don't even know HOW to sweetspot. Yeah ok editing clocks but idk wtf to edit them to anyways.
    Me saying I don't know how to sweetspot probably won't swing with you idiots but anyone who knows anything about UCing can tell after 5 seconds of watching someone play if they UC or not.

It's time FGunz started hiring people who actually know some shit about gunz, hacking, and computers rather than just idiots who can only ban someone whos lawnmowering.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    How about you relax?
    The final decision has not been made.

And respect our staff, OR ELSE.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

3. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Heishiro Mitsurugi (08-16-2012)

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Seriously. Do something else with your life besides attempt to make a virtual business on a private GunZ server and be a **** to people who are only trying to make the game fair for other players dude. Get a life and quit being hateful bro....

5. The following 3 users say thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

MadameDeath (08-19-2012), Heishiro Mitsurugi (08-16-2012), Micah (08-16-2012)

Thread Information