Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    ^^ I was hoping he'd be more mature about it and if he had had any problems to private message me, but I mean he has to make large threads to make himself feel better, but all it does is upset the Staff and make Stroop want to ban him for insulting us ...
    Do you see this little cry-baby power abuser? Insult you? When the hell did I insult you? "You have no life" is obviously allowed since you say it every other post so I don't see a problem?

I'm not gonna private message you rofl. Wtf. do you want me to rage you in a private message? This would look stupid in a private message. And I'm not gonna try to be friends because I never even liked you. Never hated you just never liked you.

Stroops gonna ban me for being mean to his staff? As far as I'm concerned you (the guy who trolls me in every thread/post I make) and the Luneth guy (who thinks he has the knowledge to judge someone when he doesn't even know what UC actually is and just learned about it) are the only ones I've been "mean" to.

Maybe you should stop being idiots and be professional as STAFF and I'll stop being "mean". The number 1 thing I hate in this world is ignorant people (take Luneth for example).

If I was staff (and I've been admin on MG back when it was popular) I'd be professional as hell. In fact, I went from being the number 1 egoer on MG to the most professional and BEST admin their server ever had. I'm not ignorant like some kids. Maybe you should follow my example and stop trolling people then crying and locking threads and saying "someones gonna ban you for insulting us waaaa waaaaa" when you do the same trolling/hating to me.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Suprised he hasnt been banned and this thread hasnt been locked.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Suprised he hasnt been banned and this thread hasnt been locked.
    Banned for? Locked for? See I hate ignorant people. Man knows nothing about nothing. There is no reason I should be banned. I haven't cursed out a GM or "insulted" besides saying idiot and stupid. What is this a 5 year old game? Not allowed to call people idiot and stupid?

Thread locked for? Nothing is against the rules.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Puffyjoe View Post
    Banned for? Locked for? See I hate ignorant people. Man knows nothing about nothing. There is no reason I should be banned. I haven't cursed out a GM or "insulted" besides saying idiot and stupid. What is this a 5 year old game? Not allowed to call people idiot and stupid?

Thread locked for? Nothing is against the rules.
    I know and I have nothing against you, but to me, this seems like a thread where they would ban and lock. Keeping it simple.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I know and I have nothing against you, but to me, this seems like a thread where they would ban and lock. Keeping it simple.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL? Ban and lock? For what???? Rofl???

SuperShotty's Avatar Freestyle Donor King

Thanks
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

This is a funny thread please dont lock LOL xD
    SUPPORT : #NOROOMTAG2014.

6:08PM <Johnny> you wanna join sunflower?

6:09PM <Johnny> or do you want admin in serene :$?

6:10PM <Steff> Yeah u need to pay supershotty to get him to join ur clan hes that g00d
    gg/

Jallen's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    I see in you in-game and you don't uc.

I got yo back bruh!

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    forum mods logic:
    i love insulting ppl
    omg he insulted me?? ban

9. The following user said thank you to Sparks for this useful post:

Leopard (08-16-2012)