Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Reporting: Wayne
    Reason: Overclocking
    Why: I think hes moving way faster than normal and it doesnt seem right.
    What is overclocking? Overclocking is the process of making a computer or component operate faster than the specified clock frequency by the manufacturer by modifying system parameters. One of the most important techniques is running at a higher clock rate (more clock cycles per second; hence the name "overclocking"), but other parameters, such as CPU multiplier and memory timings, can also be changed and would be considered to be overclocking. Operating voltages may also be changed (increased), which can increase the speed at which operation remains stable. Most overclocking techniques increase power consumption, generating more heat, which must be dispersed if the chip is to remain operational.(
    The purpose of overclocking is to increase the operating speed of given hardware. The trade-offs are an increase in power consumption. (see more at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overclocking)

Pretty much, it makes ur gunz way faster, and when you get use to it, you hit way more and yeah.

Recording: http://www.mediafire.com/?ljltzmcn4s3pl7o

thanks <3 wayne no hate me pls

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Hmm.. overclocking does not really make gunz run faster. It does not affect the gameplay except from giving you more FPS (similar to having a better computer).
    If it would do what you say, every video card you purchase from MSI, XFX, or so would increase the speed of gunz' gameplay as they come pre-Overclocked. And the auto-overclocking intel i3, i5 and i7 CPUs (turbo-feature) would do so as well.

The thing you are referring to is probably speedhack. That is something different.

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Yeah, speedhack is oc in gunz tho .

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Seems perfectly fine to me.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information