Banned

Thanks
    Soo I was just playing FG untill all of a sudden everyone gets 999 ping, I could still see them move and type, but I saw my enemy shooting at one place in their ( I guess the place where my character froze for them) I left the room, in lobby I got stuck so I closed FG. Now when I restart FG it doesn't find any server. just blank. Any suggestions as to what could be a possible cause would be very much appreciated. If you need any kind of log or something from my FG folder tell me and I'll post here.
    Also, the FAQ tells me firewall is blocked, but my windows is so ****ed up that I can't even get my windows firewall functional, and in my antivirus, Avira, it is added to the exception list.

Thanks in advance, Flavour.

P.S. : To the staff, not sure which would be the right prefix so I just put Other.
    Last edited by mr guy; 09-02-2012 at 05:24 PM.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    You're not IP banned so check your firewall/anti-virus.
    Add gunz.exe and launcher.exe to the exception list.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Banned

Thanks
    Sorry, I just updated my first post the moment you replied. Could you read again? Thanks for replying. It would also be kinda weird cause it just happened out of the blue.

EDIT : It's a miracle! I just started again for the tenth time and suddenly I can see the server again. Thanks anyways.
    /request close.

EDIT: NEVER MIND IT JUST DISSAPEARED AGAIN -.-

EDIT: Now it's back again,I seem to have a connection with the server but it's really unstable. sometimes just everyone goes 999 and a minute later its normal again. I tend to dc sometimes too and then having a hard time to re-connect.
    Last edited by mr guy; 09-02-2012 at 05:33 PM.

oi Blake

Thanks
    If you can connect and people are 999ing than more than likely it has to do with you, unless others are having the same problem in which case its probably something with the server

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    Try to contact your internet provider because you're the only one having this problem. If other players are experiencing this, we'll do action

I like to start wildfires

De's Avatar ^no missing letters

Country
    Thanks
    Got the same ping problem. It goes over nine thousand999 then falls back.

Thanks
    Well it happened to me , I got 999 ping to everyone then 14k Ping . I can see what they type and they can kill me but I cant , well go to www.cyberghostvpn.com create an account (It's free) .
    Anyways get your IP hidden then launch gunz , it worked with me , then close gunz and close cyberghost then relaunch gunz . I hope this woks , and helps .

IGN: PenguinPanic

De's Avatar ^no missing letters

Country
    Thanks
    Now, i'm constantly reaching 600-2000k ping, rarely less than 120. **** this.

Banned

Thanks
    Somehow my problem just randomly got fixed.

Thread Information