Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    Well, i guess no one likes me for a starter. My name is See Hung, 15 this year. I started GunZ 1 month ago. My friend introduce the game to me and ditched me. I got addicted soon after. I try to learn everything myself but failed badly. I like to make friends with everyone i know >< So i hope the people in this sever is anti-ego.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^2Natsu^4

I am the worst player in the history of GunZ. But i will not stop training.

Alcoholic

Thanks
    Originally Posted by dareangelsxb View Post
    Well, i guess no one likes me for a starter. My name is See Hung, 15 this year. I started GunZ 1 month ago. My friend introduce the game to me and ditched me. I got addicted soon after. I try to learn everything myself but failed badly. I like to make friends with everyone i know >< So i hope the people in this sever is anti-ego.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^2Natsu^4

I am the worst player in the history of GunZ. But i will not stop training.
    Welcome!
    Try watching some videos, they might help you, or just ask someone for help. You could always just practice in training rooms.

Anyways, this is a very unique server and has very incredible staff as well as nice players, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay!

AlienZ's Avatar Fgunz player since 2009~

Thanks
    Welcome

4. The following user said thank you to AlienZ for this useful post:

dareangelsxb (09-21-2012)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rocka1988 View Post
    Welcome!
    Try watching some videos, they might help you, or just ask someone for help. You could always just practice in training rooms.

Anyways, this is a very unique server and has very incredible staff as well as nice players, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay!

Thanks for the Welcome Sadly Gm app is [CLOSED]. Do you know how to become a VIP?? I donated lots of coins but nothing works.

Thanks! <3

Alcoholic

Thanks
    Originally Posted by dareangelsxb View Post
    Thanks for the Welcome Sadly Gm app is [CLOSED]. Do you know how to become a VIP?? I donated lots of coins but nothing works.

Thanks! <3
    A requirement for GM app anyways is 3 months registeration

You can buy VIP for 300 coins, it's not in shop so you'd have to make a thread about it.
    If you have 300 coins and want to buy it, post a thread about it and an admin will deduct the coins and give you VIP.

VIP have access to hidden forums, with weekly events to win free coins, VIP tag in-game, and can enter full rooms.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    welcome to our lovely community, hope you will enjoy your stay.
    Ay.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rocka1988 View Post
    A requirement for GM app anyways is 3 months registeration

You can buy VIP for 300 coins, it's not in shop so you'd have to make a thread about it.
    If you have 300 coins and want to buy it, post a thread about it and an admin will deduct the coins and give you VIP.

VIP have access to hidden forums, with weekly events to win free coins, VIP tag in-game, and can enter full rooms.

Ohh. I didnt know i thought donating works as i donated 4000 coins and nothing happened. Thanks for the tip anyways

oi Blake

Thanks
    Welcome ><.
    Already saw you ingame

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Distinct View Post
    Welcome ><.
    Already saw you ingame
    Yeah i remember you sadly gm app failed me. Im noob right? ><

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks