Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Linear88's Avatar History

Thanks
    If you cannot see some in-game items (triangular mesh / invisible), enable the Shader option in the game.

If the Shader option cannot be enabled, there is no way we can help you. You could try updating your drivers, it might allow the option to be selected!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Izzat View Post
    thats shader problem, only vista and windows 7 can install vcredist x64, i tried my best to help you, since you said your pc was windows XP. I have no idea what to say try buying new pc if you have money ?
    If i am not wrong i have my shader off. Does that mean that if i on it back, the problem will be solve?

Originally Posted by Linear88 View Post
    If you cannot see some in-game items (triangular mesh / invisible), enable the Shader option in the game.

If the Shader option cannot be enabled, there is no way we can help you. You could try updating your drivers, it might allow the option to be selected!
    Well i just have shader off. Let me check if i can solve in through coding. BRBs

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    if you can turen on the shader, turn it on, after turning it on, restart the game so you could see the items

best regards, izzat

Joobie's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    case solved

:lock:

5. The following user said thank you to Joobie for this useful post:

Izzat (09-25-2012)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information