Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Trust

Dave will pick people he knows are trustworthy. He does not want someone who had experience. Look at Puffyjoe. He was a admin for a server Dave does not care about that. He got all mad about getting declined and started to rage. Dave will pick people he trusts

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Rocka was 1 week away from the 3 month requirement so we let him apply.

RedAngel's Avatar Your Worst Nightmare!

Thanks
    Dave i know that u cant accept everyone ofc, but u guys should say why u declined the apps... i am active, i never had any bad behavior, and i joined long time ago( i am not talking only about me i am saying in general).
    about Rocka, there is people that is older then him @ this server and that has more experiance i dont see any reaon to accept him and not the other.
    ofc u cant accept everyone, but people applied and then after some days they see their app is declined without any reason....
    for example, tell me why i didnt get accepted? no reason ofc... , this is all about favouraitism in my opinion...
    well i just said my opinion i am not trying to blame anybody here...

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Stop QQing that you did not get accepted and others did.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    There is no such thing as favouritism in choosing GM's, when it is all about having experience and being trustworthy etc. Why would you choose someone you like if he/she has no experience at all? That would be a hard fail and just ridiculous. Even when you're here for 2years, doesn't mean you will get accepted immediately. Have you even caught his eyes? Did things such as helping people? Rocka did many things in these 3 months, he apparently caught Dave/McSic's eyes by example : Hosting events, trying to help people and by being known by others. And to be honest, I don't even really know who you are RedAngel.
    Ay.

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RedAngel View Post
    Dave i know that u cant accept everyone ofc, but u guys should say why u declined the apps... i am active, i never had any bad behavior, and i joined long time ago( i am not talking only about me i am saying in general).
    about Rocka, there is people that is older then him @ this server and that has more experiance i dont see any reaon to accept him and not the other.
    ofc u cant accept everyone, but people applied and then after some days they see their app is declined without any reason....
    for example, tell me why i didnt get accepted? no reason ofc... , this is all about favouraitism in my opinion...
    well i just said my opinion i am not trying to blame anybody here...

Reasons why I would decline you.

• You only had 4 post, prior to your Gm application
    • I've never seen you on the forums before your gm application.
    • I've never seen you ingame.
    • You don't have a single visitors message. (Yeah, that counts for me too).
    • You only managed 79 total hours ingame, prior to the ones that got accepted, has atleast 300.
    • You still haven't managed to get 1000 kills ingame, which shows your new.

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Rash for this useful post:

RedAngel (09-30-2012), yuul (09-30-2012)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information