Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nick-S- View Post
    Let's see, you oversharpened it making the lines look crispy and making the signature turn low quality, so instead of using "sharpen" use smart sharp that way you do it all yourself and do it the right way.
    by the way, don't ALWAYS use sharpen, if it's sharp enough already you don't have too. and in most cases the render is sharp enough already.

Also, I don't really see a flow going on, if you see the body and the hair the tag has a diagonal upwards flow. from there on you can start messing around.
    I Like the simplicity in this though, when you add too many effects it often gets messy and just kills it, in this case you used about the right amount of C4D's/blending etc.

also the colors are very monotone, don't be scared to mess around with some more colors.

now the thing that bothers me the most is that the tag is so.. EMPTY on the left side, you often get this when you place the render to the right or left. you get a dead zone which isn't pretty to the eye.
    you can easily fix this by re-placing the render near the middle and using a stock image as a background. try to ALWAYS use a stock as background when you're making a signature that isn't vector or abstract. you create a whole lot of depth and it's just way more suiting for the eye.

now last but certainly not least, the text placement is wrong, you placed it away from the render which causes it to take away the focus point.
    if you place it NEAR or atleast a little ontop of the render without being too flashy or whatever it would've been best.

kiu
    Practicing your essays?

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    Practicing your essays?
    Practicing derping?

3. The following user said thank you to Ekital for this useful post:

Nickachu (10-13-2012)

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .