Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    bunnybeats's Avatar Rises

Thanks
    There are good stories
    Last edited by bunnybeats; 10-28-2012 at 10:02 PM.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Changed the prizes since there aren't really many participaters atm.
    Ay.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Is photoshop allowed or only paint?
    Last edited by Mime; 10-29-2012 at 12:49 AM.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Hangman's Avatar SuperDash™

Country
    Thanks
    nice draw ????

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Hangman for this useful post:

Adorable (10-30-2012), yuul (10-30-2012)

InvalidName's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Story!
    On a dark night, a man on his way home from work decided he was more than exhausted from the day's job. Trying to find a shorter way to get home to his wife, kids, and bed, he spotted a cemetery that would provide some relief.

Upon walking into the gloomy cemetery, the mist and silhouette trees sent chills through his spine. This made the man walk a little bit faster. After becoming uneasy by all of the mist, darkness, and other mysteries of the night, he began walking faster -- to the point of powerwalking.

He made his way past several gravestones that seemed to date back to days before him. The stones varied in shapes, colors, and sizes. They would have been a beautiful sight, if they had been stumbled upon in daylight, however, they would induce a sense of turmoil and trepidation in anybody who seen them at night, and that's just what they did to this rushing man.

Distracted by all these things, he almost ran into a crypt just ahead of him. He heard a low rumbling coming from the crypt. It seemed to be saying "turn me over, turn me over." At the hearing of this, he ran as quickly as he could through the cemetery!

After returning to his wife and children, he told them about his ordeal. They obviously had not believed him. They assumed he was getting around the age that any human being would start to spiral into inevitable psychosis. They calmed the man down and sent him off to bed, telling him that what he heard was nothing more than his imagination. The last words he heard that night was "Daddy, I still love you and believe you, even if they don't," that came from his sweet 6 year old girl. She then kissed him on the cheek good night.

The next night, after work, the man walked through the cemetery again to confirm his suspicions about the cemetery. He approached the crypt with caution, and out from the crypt, he heard "turn me over, turn me over!" At this, he ran as fast as he could all the way back home.

His wife and kids began to worry about both his health condition, and if he was actually telling the truth. Two nights in a row? Is that a coincidence? They decided they would see this for themselves.

The third day since the terror of the crypt had happened, he approached the cemetery with an unstable courage. It would come and go all on its own, but he decided to force the courage upon himself. He was surprised to find his wife and daughter at the cemetery this time. His son had friends over that night and decided to stay home.

His daughter ran over to him and jumped into his arms. His wife approached him.

"Where's this crypt, now," she asked very suspiciously.

He led the way to the crypt.

The woman, who was by nature a very timid woman, did not even want to go down the crypt herself. She knew nothing would be there, but she also didn't want to take chances.

The man, whom found strength in his family, decided he'd venture down into the crypt. To his surprise, the daughter was very supportive and wanted to go with him. I guess she believed that it would make him love her more for being his hero for once.

Walking down the crypt, they saw a light -- a bright orange glow. The intensity became stronger and stronger with every step. Suddenly, the girl missed a step and fell down the stairway leading to the bright orange glow of what looked like Hell! The man tried to reach out for her but failed and she tumbled all the way down. The man ran down as fast as he could to get her as he heard her bloodcurdling screams. He thought for sure something would be grabbing her up any second now as he kept his sight locked on her.

Racing down the steps, he covered her and protected her and heard the words "Daddy, I love you! Daddy, I-" She was cut off by a very distinct voice. A voice saying, louder than a thousand jets, "Turn me over! Turn me over!" The man looked over his shoulder. He finally found the source of his terror and let out a gasp.

To his surprise, around the bright intensity of the orange glow, there was a grill! On the grill, there was nothing but a tiny little beef patty. The beef patty looked the man straight into the eyes and said, "will you turn me over, please?"

I hope you guys enjoyed this!

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain~

Adolf Hipster's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Girl walks through grass
    Wild pedo appeared
    Pedo used Kiss
    Girl fell asleep
    Pedo used Sack
    Attack was super effective
    Congratulatins Pedo! You sucessfully catched a girl

True story.
    50coins pls

AlienZ's Avatar Fgunz player since 2009~

Thanks
    nice one tolla

9. The following user said thank you to AlienZ for this useful post:

Hangman (11-01-2012)

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    one night a man was walking at the side of the road, it was just an ordinary night like every night.
    a little chill outside but the moon was at it's full circle shining bright providing enough light to see where you walk.

The man was on his way to home from his good time with his friends at the cafe.
    Drinking beer, flirting with girls like every straight guy would do..

while walking at the side of the road he started to think..
    he thought of his daughter..
    The daughter that hang herself after her mother died of a disease..

The docters kept saying she would make it..
    but at a certain point the disease got at a state to be unhealable..

two weeks the girl kept crying and crying becuase of her mothers dead.
    at the end of those weeks she was really quiet, sitting in her room at her bed.
    watching the wall.

Her dad kept asking her wat was wrong..
    She answered; I see her.
    I see her at the wall.

He thought of the idea of sleeping next to his daughter.
    He did that for a week and stayed home.

at a certain point his boss called him to come to work for an emergency..
    he was gone for 2 hours.

when he came home he saw his daughter hanging there.
    hanging and not moving at all.

out of sadness and scaredness he called the police.
    After the police arrived they found a writing on her back..
    cut in her body.

it says;
    I saw her too.

When the man arrives at home.
    He sees his wife.
    sitting on the couche like nothing happened
    like no time passed away..

He ran upstairs to his daughters room.
    she was sleeping..

He felt a big relieve..

He could only think how this could be true..
    When he walked down stairs his wife stands up.

he looked back,
    his daughter was standing there too.

They scream!
    WE CAN SEE EACH OTHER
    YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE TO JOIN US.

and he died,
    died in his sleep from a heart attack.
    he was already at home after his night with his buds.

Damn I've done long about this..
    I've got the rills myself..

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    2 Days left, I see some internet stories. Those know who they are and will not be counted as writing your own story.
    Ay.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    2 Days left, I see some internet stories. Those know who they are and will not be counted as writing your own story.
    I just couldn't understand the second sentence..

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information