Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    Grats on living life and congrats on your new equipment.

Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    No I haven't talked to many of you lately. No I don't ever SEEM to be on lately(I'm always on). So here's an update on my life. I work 40+ hours a week. I see my girlfriend 3 times a week if I'm lucky. My days consist of sleep, followed by talking to my girlfriend on the phone in my sleep, more sleep, then work, then repeat with computer usage strewn throughout minus at work. Just got a Radeon HD 6770(Runs Battlefield 3 on Ultra Graphics at 60 FPS smoothly), a Razer Electra Gaming Headset(The green headphones PewDiePie uses), Battlefield 3 Limited Edition, and an Acer 23" 1080p Computer monitor. I love you all, now, back to Battlefield 3.
    Oh jaka.

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Oh I thought there is a server update xD
    WELCUM BACK JAKANADIN ^^

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Yea I did, Stephan it was horrible there for a while. I was being threatened to get kicked out, my girlfriend was unhappy due to me being jobless, tons of shit was going wrong. Now here I am working full-time 40 hours a week due up for my first raise. I also have insurance and a union through them. It's an amazing job. Only bad thing is I am on my feet walking and heavy lifting for 8 hours minimum a night, plus since it was third shift I was drinking 2 cans of Monster a night, turns out I might now have an ulcer from the mix. Hopefully I don't, but we'll see. Just got back from the Doctor's yesterday and they are doing blood and urine work on me now.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Glad to hear that it's going great with you in reality and that we actually hear something about it again. Take care Jared, other mods are doing it great so don't worry.
    Ay.

6. The following user said thank you to yuul for this useful post:

Juriën (11-03-2012)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Nice to hear from you!
    Take care Jaka.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information