38 65.52%
  • No

20 34.48%
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Claudia's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    yet you hate them but still bought them
    to try the new item '-' i have almost all V7 item '-' not include the 4 ele sword lol.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Claudia View Post
    to try the new item '-' i have almost all V7 item '-' not include the 4 ele sword lol.

why buy them all, just to look awesome?

3. The following user said thank you to Thrinaria for this useful post:

Claudia (11-18-2012)

Claudia's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    why buy them all, just to look awesome?
    i don't know lol. i save some coins in v6 so i use them to buy new donor item in v7

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    I don't really care if they're going to be nerfed or not.
    I just dodge the shots, move a lot and kill them afterwards.

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    there was this guy, pro as hell with sniper flora spam ld and dat guy still aim him easy

Secured's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    When I saw the title I thought it was,

xD but ya I change my vote to no. Snipers are fine just the way they are, If another donor wep changes imma just die. Cannon rocket no longer shoots spams 3, donor meds no longer spam, and 11's are no longer 11's. If you guys really want to change it you the players ( sense superwaffle and mcsic won't), should offer everyone who paid for a donor sniper coins, because it looks like you either 1 you cannot aim therefore you cannot you cannot kill, 2 you cant afford them, 3 someone be trolling you with them and your not good enough to fight back.

Originally Posted by Claudia View Post
    Gotta Catch em' All ;D I have all except the avatars -_- and the meds, i just have uber meds.
    Last edited by Secured; 11-19-2012 at 06:39 PM.

Thanks
    Agree.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    I love how people complain about how OP snipers are and how they ruin GunZ game play.
    ****ing look at the 200 coin sgs. It's like ****ing 700 delay and OP as hell. Buy those and it's auto win vs most regular donar items and non donars. If those sgs aren't ruining GunZ Game play, then how are shop sprays and shop snipers ruining it. Just because its not auto win anymore doesn't mean you have to remove it. Get it inside your stupid heads that you Cannot expect to win by just paying.

At that note, you should also realize Shotguns aren't the primary weapons most people use. On Aeria 80% of the people there use sprays, sgs are only for those "Oldgens". On FGunZ, there are usually 200-250 people on. 60ish of those people are in beginner channel, where people hardly use sgs. In those 190- people on , the majority are in CTF and fast exp rooms, where only the full tank donars use Sgs. The rest of the people are in duel and TDMs, and lots of people use snipers and sprays in those big TDMs. Now what good will making GunZ only playable to Sgs if hardly anyone uses it anymore.
    the lowest delay shotguns are 800, theyre only OP in [r] rooms. it's obviously stronger than normal donation items but it's not quite as bad as you make it out to be. yes, donor items are OP compared to non donors, but as soon as you get the 9dmg shotguns you're not completely helpless anymore.as defekt pointed out very clearly it makes for stagnant gameplay. people use snipers because its a no-skill option, once you hit someone with it you're bound to kill him/her unless you suck ass. now shut up with your lame ass arguments all to save your OP clanwar tactics.

Quacks's Avatar »Đoodleydoo ☺

Thanks
    If you'd nerf them they got actually no chance at all, cause it's already really hard to aim to people that moves like shadow/light.
    Even though I hate to play against these sniper hoe's too D:

Piracy's Avatar Legendary

Thanks
    I'm saying no, I think it's quite hard to aim with snipes although I use them quite a lot myself. People are complaining because it's either 1 or 2 shot kill. They have low delay and you can't spam them like you can with sg's. Just learn to dodge and move faster. That way it's quite easy to beat snipers. I'd say, keep em like this and just get good.

/Request lock.
    Total amount donate: 400-450?
    ~Pirate^9

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information