Figg's Avatar Figg da jigg
    Hello everyone! Figg here I've played GunZ since early/mid 2009 on and off, and the first time I played FGunZ was probably in late 09. I've been playing FGunZ on and off too (along with other servers). I've never really went on a decently lengthy run on GunZ whenever came back until earlier this year. Due to that, I don't remember my old names, as I have had too many to even recreate now. I got active for a couple weeks in February (dayum. already been 10 months?) and really enjoyed it. Met these cool kids, the Mist clan. If anyone was in it or knows anyone from it, let me know. The reason I sorta drifted away (even though I didn't play too long) was that all the people I played with left. The playerbase blew up after V7, but it was mostly people I never even saw. V7's pretty sauce, but I miss the GTA IV theme song playing in the lobby. I played a bit around July, and I signed on a week ago. Been having a craving for mashing my keyboard, so I'm here again! Might try to get my brother and my friend back on here as well. Please note that even though I've played GunZ for a while, I'm not that amazing :p Some people I remember from Mist are Jake (forgot IGN), Linkz, Minnie, Winnie, Zinnie, probably some other _innie, and I think that's it. That's pretty much all I've got to elaborate on. It's almost 2 AM, gonna hop on when I get up possibly. Peace!

Ghoulish's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    welcome back. remember to read the ToS.

Bunnychaser's Avatar Severe Tire Damage

Thanks
    'Pretty sauce.'

Welcome back?
    Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you've got
    Til its gone
    They paved paradise
    And put up a parking lot
    Hey, now they paved paradise
    To put up a parking lot.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome Back To Freestyle Gunz ^^
    Hope you enjoy your stay

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

XxXGamerZXxX's Avatar 凸(¬◡¬)凸ლ(╹◡╹ლ)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    Welcome back!!!
    I missed the GTAIV theme song too Cya ingame !!

Sent From my Potato One X+ Using Freestylers TapaTalk 4D (^6Anony^1mous)
    Y O L O

Thread Information