Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    Look at this guy, Just keeps denying the fact that he did it and try's and blame me asking for the replays of the 1v1 as an excuse, How is that an excuse? You won't post the 1v1 replay's because If you weren't back peddling (which you were) You would post them no problem nor question's asked, But you did back peddle and you won't post them because you don't wanna look like trash. So replay's or you back peddled all those kills, Enough said.

LaceUp's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DD0S View Post
    Look at this guy, Just keeps denying the fact that he did it and try's and blame me asking for the replays of the 1v1 as an excuse, How is that an excuse? You won't post the 1v1 replay's because If you weren't back peddling (which you were) You would post them no problem nor question's asked, But you did back peddle and you won't post them because you don't wanna look like trash. So replay's or you back peddled all those kills, Enough said.
    Dude, the fact only youre saying I backpeddled shows enough that youre making up excuses to cover you're loses, just shut up.
    you lost 6 1v1's, accept the fact that you're bad and live on. Dont make a big deal outta it, or you gotta be 12 years old.

Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
    Hey guys, can't you just admit the fact you lost like Veros? I congratulate him for not being such a sore loser, Its a 1v1. It doesn't change your life so please just admit you lost. Thank you xd.
    This ty leo.

Originally Posted by Codedom View Post
    When it was training, why were you trying so much?

You suck with SGS, all you can do is camping with snipe.
    Didnt use SG's in over a month.
    I dont camp, Veros camps. He hides and shoots twice and begs for a hit.

Thread Information