Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yuzan's Avatar ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Thanks
    EGOOOOOOOOO HAS BROUGHT THE MAD.

Good Job, Church. Go slash pb people so they get mad and donate to get it.
    If I visited your profile, I probably ignored you.

“You have to continually make choices throughout your life,whether it’s made consciously or unconsciously.
    By making a choice means that you must have also given up on something.
    If you don’t hold any regret in your choice, that means you must have made the right decision.”
    ~ Yoshida Yuzan

CrunchyRoll Guest Pass
    (Updated - 12/25/2012)

Claudia's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    i had already spent like 300 coins for it Q_Q no luck lol

The God

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Church View Post
    clearly since i made the thread i dont know what its "meant" to be and you clearly know better; because you have my brain in your head. You're the one who needs to get your facts straight. After reading that "im done cause daves money hungry thread" i wanted to troll with this title, getting a laugh wasnt my goal.
    Your goal is to make a joke but not a funny one , I love your logic.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HZOR View Post
    Your goal is to make a joke but not a funny one , I love your logic.
    how am i trying to make a joke again? because i put "j.k." in the post? LOL i bet you every time someone types lol you think they actually laugh in real life as well dont you aww you're a very "special" person aren't you (:. its okay your logic is already flawed.

Probably mad cause you spent over 500 coins attempting and didnt get it yet hue hue hue.
    Last edited by Church; 12-25-2012 at 07:01 AM.

The God

Thanks
    how am i trying to make a joke again? because i put "j.k." in the post? LOL i bet you every time someone types lol you think they actually laugh in real life as well dont you aww you're a very "special" person aren't you (:. its okay your logic is already flawed.

Probably mad cause you spent over 500 coins attempting and didnt get it yet hue hue hue.
    Nop but atleast I except them to find it funny while you except no one to laugh at your joke , who's logic is flawed bro? Anyways , im out.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    All the hate in this thread is funny rofl.

Congrats on getting the gun.

I spent 800 coins. Still didn't get it lol.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Someone gift me coins please ...
    Want to try my luck
    ID: kn_94887684

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HZOR View Post
    Nop but atleast I except them to find it funny while you except no one to laugh at your joke , who's logic is flawed bro? Anyways , im out.
    Clearly cant read, like i said 4 replies ago o.O this isnt meant for a joke, its meant for ego and showing off that i got the shotty in 3 tries.

o.O our arguement

you - not a funny joke
    me- not trying to tell a joke
    you - i know your thread was meant to be a joke.
    me - clearly since i made the thread i dont know what its "meant" to be and you clearly know better; because you have my brain in your head. You're the one who needs to get your facts straight. After reading that "im done cause daves money hungry thread" i wanted to troll with this title, getting a laugh wasnt my goal.
    you - you're trying to tell a joke
    me- how am i trying to make a joke again? because i put "j.k." in the post? LOL i bet you every time someone types lol you think they actually laugh in real life as well dont you aww you're a very "special" person aren't you (:. its okay your logic is already flawed Probably mad cause you spent over 500 coins attempting and didnt get it yet hue hue hue.
    you - you're logic is flawed and you're trying to tell a joke, peace im out
    me - #thinking - this guys a ****ing moron and delusional =\ oh well i should leave him alone, he was probably dropped on his head more than once.

kk you have fun being "out" the next time you log on pm me give me a chance to 11-0 you
    Last edited by Church; 12-25-2012 at 02:31 PM.

The God

Thanks
    Clearly cant read, like i said 4 replies ago o.O this isnt meant for a joke, its meant for ego and showing off that i got the shotty in 3 tries.

o.O our arguement

me - clearly since i made the thread i dont know what its "meant" to be and you clearly know better; because you have my brain in your head. You're the one who needs to get your facts straight. After reading that "im done cause daves money hungry thread" i wanted to troll with this title, getting a laugh wasnt my goal.
    me- how am i trying to make a joke again? because i put "j.k." in the post? LOL i bet you every time someone types lol you think they actually laugh in real life as well dont you aww you're a very "special" person aren't you (:. its okay your logic is already flawed Probably mad cause you spent over 500 coins attempting and didnt get it yet hue hue hue.
    you - you're logic is flawed and you're trying to tell a joke, peace im out
    me - #thinking - this guys a ****ing moron and delusional =\ oh well i should leave him alone, he was probably dropped on his head more than once.

kk you have fun being "out" the next time you log on pm me give me a chance to 11-0 you

That reply is completely ******ed seriously.. Yeah I said I was out but this...

Thanks
    o.O its not my fault that you come off as a complete and utter moron to me. lol when you try to start an argument with someone at least give some points instead of repeating the same logic that is clearly wrong.

p.s. When i typed lol i didnt mean for it to be a joke and i didnt actually laugh out loud, i thought i should mention that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information