Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    E-dating = for people that dont wana talk with girls or Guys outside directly.

pussy shit my opinion.
    I so disagree you with this & with KingHaze.

Distance doesn’t matter if you really love the person. What matters most, is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out. These people are mostly the ones that don't constantly think about sex and kissing. Since love isn't all about that.
    Ofcourse you can talk to that person directly, via skype/ts or whatsoever that's almost the same as in reality. People can be still shy behind the computer. The things that matters with E-Dating is, if the person makes you happy more than anyone can do, gives you enough love, can make you smile whenever that person wants to.

^ Most of the e-daters happens to long faster than IRL relationships.
    Ay.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    what does it matter how you find your love.. as long as you are happy its ok. dont judge people you know nothing about.

Thanks
    i dont think its weird / lame / gay / stupid in any way but i wouldnt date someone over the internet either.

Adolf Hipster's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Its not lame.

Dave and i always have fun together.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks

pussy shit my opinion.
    You kinda live in your own world don't you? Not everyone is 16 and has the time of the world to go out and the money to get wasted 3 times a week. Knock knock, open the door, yes you can do it, come outside, yes there are different people in this world, strange isn't it? some are older some are youngers, guess what they all have different personalities which makes them unique and guess what, e-dating does only good to humanity and gives the people a chance that are shy or timeless or spaceless, good job, get out of your own little tiny world!

6. The following 6 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Adorable (12-31-2012), Faith (12-31-2012), Micah (01-01-2013), Jiral (01-01-2013), Tomboii (12-31-2012), yuul (12-31-2012)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    You kinda live in your own world don't you? Not everyone is 16 and has the time of the world to go out and the money to get wasted 3 times a week. Knock knock, open the door, yes you can do it, come outside, yes there are different people in this world, strange isn't it? some are older some are youngers, guess what they all have different personalities which makes them unique and guess what, e-dating does only good to humanity and gives the people a chance that are shy or timeless or spaceless, good job, get out of your own little tiny world!
    Hahahahaha tiny little world. Like i said its my opinion dont go all hate on me.i just think that its a waste of time. You only see echother online wich sucks since i love hugging my gf instead of all dat smiling to her and telling her by text that i love her. No hard feelings. How can U love someone so much without even have a chance of meeting her IRL if its only a e relationship. Maby she or he is an ass hole IRL who knows u never Know unless u spent shit load of time on the internet wich is ****ing stupid.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Hahahahaha tiny little world. Like i said its my opinion dont go all hate on me.i just think that its a waste of time. You only see echother online wich sucks since i love hugging my gf instead of all dat smiling to her and telling her by text that i love her. No hard feelings. How can U love someone so much without even have a chance of meeting her IRL if its only a e relationship. Maby she or he is an ass hole IRL who knows u never Know unless u spent shit load of time on the internet wich is ****ing stupid.
    you are talking about an internet relationship... lol

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    one advantage to online dating as opposed to irl is you go beyond the looks and straight to the personality.
    But ya know, people can lie, so thats 1 downer.
    1 in 5 new relationships start online, so its not uncommon.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Do I really need to repeat myself?
    You clearly haven't got any experience with it and you fail to put yourself in someone else his place, pretty sad and pathetic if you ask me. Besides the fact that you look like a 10 year old that fails to get the basics of grammar and common sense I hope you get somewhere in your life and that you step outside that tiny little world of yours.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    pussy shit my opinion.
    Answer:
    Originally Posted by SuperWaffle View Post
    Lol'd at this. You clearly don't know much about it.

Seems your quite the fool Teresa.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information