Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingFuse View Post
    who the ugly fuk is that in ur picture
    Oh no, Fuse, that hurts my feelings. Whyyousomad? You're always angry and rude towards me. I never did anything to you.

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Micah View Post
    It's another tourney made in Alpha's favor, all the tourneys have been arranged by Rash or Bashy and they're usually the ones that always win.
    They're the two main GM's that clan war, that's why lol

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Faith for this useful post:

Spiritly (12-31-2012), Tonysaurus (12-31-2012)

Rash's Avatar ♣ ¶ §¡mplÿ The ßesT ♣

Country
    Thanks
    It's another tourney made in Alpha's favor, all the tourneys have been arranged by Rash or Bashy and they're usually the ones that always win.
    I've never arranged a tournament before so get your facts straight. In fact, I've only participated in one tournament in the past which was the 1v1 tournament hosted by Beast aKa Kairychu back in 2010 or 2011, which I won. It's kinda sad to see what snipers had done to the community.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    I've never arranged a tournament before so get your facts straight. In fact, I've only participated in one tournament in the past which was the 1v1 tournament hosted by Beast aKa Kairychu back in 2010 or 2011, which I won. It's kinda sad to see what snipers had done to the community.
    It's also sad what OP meds and OP shotguns did to the community xD

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Aynia for this useful post:

Sparks (12-31-2012), Tonysaurus (12-31-2012)

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    to add to aynias comment, its also sad to see what tanking has done to the community

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Sparks for this useful post:

Aynia (12-31-2012), Tonysaurus (12-31-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    I don't care about the snipers, I hate the snipers. And yea, you might not have been in other tourneys, but the people in your clan are the ones who always get their way with the rules. Just saying. As soon as someone says something about a weapons or an item you don't like it goes to ban list because they don't want to lose. If I can complain all day about 1 hit nades, snipers, and mines, and nothing gets done about it, then you shouldn't be able to limit them from an event. Just my opinion.

Country
    Thanks
    I don't care about the snipers, I hate the snipers. And yea, you might not have been in other tourneys, but the people in your clan are the ones who always get their way with the rules. Just saying. As soon as someone says something about a weapons or an item you don't like it goes to ban list because they don't want to lose. If I can complain all day about 1 hit nades, snipers, and mines, and nothing gets done about it, then you shouldn't be able to limit them from an event. Just my opinion.
    Fyi, I took suggestions from this thread from Sparks, Nigg & Aynia (None is in my clan). Anyways, I'm not gonna stay here and argue with you. Peace.

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    But there rules that have been put in place so far are general and not in alpha's favour, the rules that limit the use of weapons like snipers mines and 1 hit nades are something mostly everyone agrees on because we want a nice match and not some weak 4v4 camping and lames, it's helping set up a better tournament where we can showcase actual gunz skills. So if you're gonna target his clan, do it right, maybe talk about how they tank and med spam day and night, but ur wrong on that point.

12. The following user said thank you to Sparks for this useful post:

Rash (12-31-2012)

Banned

Thanks
    Fyi, I took suggestions from this thread from Sparks, Nigg & Aynia (None is in my clan). Anyways, I'm not gonna stay here and argue with you. Peace.
    Pretty sure no one suggested the snipers, the low level weapons, or the V command. I saw it being discussed amongst your clan, so yea. But it's cool, walk away. Not the same Rash, just not the same anymore.

Country
    Thanks
    Pretty sure no one suggested the snipers, the low level weapons, or the V command. I saw it being discussed amongst your clan, so yea. But it's cool, walk away. Not the same Rash, just not the same anymore.
    You're too stupid to argue with.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information