Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tonysaurus View Post
    ily2bashy<3xoxo

but ur ez too.

its ok. i got fans too. fans got fans got fans.

jason = BIood = Tiggur? right.

he best cw partner evarrr. does abosulutly no dmg during prison cw. but its ok, i lub him.he was my moral support dat clan war <3xoxo

Lmfao. That made me laugh.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I don't believe that, look how sad and fanatically he's going to tell how the matches went,,,,

Honestly, you pretend to be troll and laugh about it but I swear after your clan lost over 100 times to them you seriously got proud of yourself for beating them what, 3 times? You go on the forums and be like yeh men we shot em and we kill em they run mad we chase action boomboom wow look at me I got fans here being thank whores lets be all cool 'n stuff and waste time on the forum cus I suck in-game anyway.
    Why do you get serious every thread i swear all you do is stalk around these forums, you don't even play in game you weirdo

Like seriously you said you're in a 2 year relationship what do you do all day? Just stare at the forums? Get a life you cretin

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    Why do you get serious every thread i swear all you do is stalk around these forums, you don't even play in game you weirdo

Like seriously you said you're in a 2 year relationship what do you do all day? Just stare at the forums? Get a life you cretin
    Its funny because you seem to be focusing yourself a lot on me, got some issues kid?
    Also, stop pretending to know because you are far from that, you can say I'm serious in every thread but its what you read and what you do with it, its a selection of what your brain can handle, sad isn't? And I'm going to warn you about going like this on me, you shouldn't involve private life online that much and I get it, you must be curious to the outside world but let me tell you something, some of us have a job or school or whatsoever where they have acces to this forum, in my case I have plenty of small render times which I can spend on watching, whatever I'm not even going to try to explain you.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Its funny because you seem to be focusing yourself a lot on me, got some issues kid?
    Also, stop pretending to know because you are far from that, you can say I'm serious in every thread but its what you read and what you do with it, its a selection of what your brain can handle, sad isn't? And I'm going to warn you about going like this on me, you shouldn't involve private life online that much and I get it, you must be curious to the outside world but let me tell you something, some of us have a job or school or whatsoever where they have acces to this forum, in my case I have plenty of small render times which I can spend on watching, whatever I'm not even going to try to explain you.
    I've Talked to you like twice? Don't get too happy

And yeah you keep thinking that you freak

Thanks
    I've Talked to you like twice? Don't get too happy

And yeah you keep thinking that you freak
    Talked to me twice and you already want to know what I do on my work days, you seem to be interested in my relation as well and you are calling me a freak? Lol. Senseless

Freestyler

Thanks
    Talked to me twice and you already want to know what I do on my work days, you seem to be interested in my relation as well and you are calling me a freak? Lol. Senseless
    Wishful thinking me thinks

Are you with her now btw? Is she enjoying her daily routine on the forums with you?

Thanks
    Wishful thinking me thinks

Are you with her now btw? Is she enjoying her daily routine on the forums with you?
    You're not getting it do you? I always find it hilarious if people use sad arguments like you just did, you can leave the daily routine thing alone I'm at work kid, stop being stupid haha.

Freestyler

Thanks
    You're not getting it do you? I always find it hilarious if people use sad arguments like you just did, you can leave the daily routine thing alone I'm at work kid, stop being stupid haha.
    Lmao omg your a hypocrIte you go on the forums while your at work? And get what? That you have no life and a majority of what you say is most probably a lie yeahhhh freak

Thanks
    Lmao omg your a hypocrIte you go on the forums while your at work? And get what? That you have no life and a majority of what you say is most probably a lie yeahhhh freak
    I could explain but honestly I don't care what you think, most people around here could confirm it but there is no reason to try and convince someone like you, there is nothing gonna penetrate that layer of thick stupidity where you covered yourself in.

Freestyler

Thanks
    I could explain but honestly I don't care what you think, most people around here could confirm it but there is no reason to try and convince someone like you, there is nothing gonna penetrate that layer of thick stupidity where you covered yourself in.
    Yeah ok while you're either at work on the forums or with your girlfriend on the forums this stupid guy is going out

You should try it sometime instead sitting there in your lunch break writing on the forums

Your a freak to society bro you're probably anxiously waiting for a reply too, how much do you want to bet you will still be online when I come back? Lol

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information