Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Respect's Avatar Total Noob

Thanks
    lol thats wat i call Extremely smart ppl
    Freestylers Biggest Noob

Superdry's Avatar Ex Admin

Thanks
    o really pathetic, like i said i knew you would deny it, like i really care anyway, you can deny it all you want because i know the truth, you know the truth and old crew leader's know the truth, if this is all "lies" then why did you get fired?
    Seriously don't bother lieing end of day, the fact speaks for itself, that's why im here and your not, and you never will be, try take it all out with HAHA etc, grow up.

Donator

Thanks
    Hmmm... I know lot`s of Administrator`s like that Sparta. It is a pain in the ass to be honest. (Sorry for my language) All because I diddn`t want to make him a frag movie he ip`d banned me from the server. Now if that is not considered abusing powers, then god kill me now.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MyThIc View Post
    Hmmm... I know lot`s of Administrator`s like that Sparta. It is a pain in the ass to be honest. (Sorry for my language) All because I diddn`t want to make him a frag movie he ip`d banned me from the server. Now if that is not considered abusing powers, then god kill me now.
    Yep, there's always people like that, then even when they lose there rightful position, still deny it, come on then tell me why you got fired? or are you going to say i quit?

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
    Yep, there's always people like that, then even when they lose there rightful position, still deny it, come on then tell me why you got fired? or are you going to say i quit?
    I know what you mean, If i was an Administrator I would get him fired from the staff, and he would have to deal with a severe punishment.

Vixen's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
    o really pathetic, like i said i knew you would deny it, like i really care anyway, you can deny it all you want because i know the truth, you know the truth and old crew leader's know the truth, if this is all "lies" then why did you get fired?
    Seriously don't bother lieing end of day, the fact speaks for itself, that's why im here and your not, and you never will be, try take it all out with HAHA etc, grow up.
    I got fired because Elizabeth filed a false report saying I kept d/cing her for some reason I forget, but it was false and had no evidence, and the funny thing is that right after I was fired Forsaken then posted saying you need evidence, the funny thing was that I had Elfie that backed me up in the same match that I was accused of d/cing her at, and Elfie denied the whole thing ever happening... so, you can believe what you wish and I know what's right and what's wrong, and at the end of the day that's all that matters to me, is to know that I did what was right and was accused of the wrong.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MyThIc View Post
    I know what you mean, If i was an Administrator I would get him fired from the staff, and he would have to deal with a severe punishment.
    Well i guess he is quiet now, not replying because if he denies it not another crew leader who was there at the time will post, and not just make him feel stupid but for also lieing, disrespecting me can have another infraction. Thinking of any more exucses are we?
    Just remember im smarter then you, so it won't work, and i have facts + living proof, what do you have?, nothing but your lies which has got you this far, let's not push it shall we.

EDIT - Ha, still lieing, come ingame lemme dc spam you, and you show me how you will have proof?
    Like i said use Logic, still smarter then you. You can't have proof of dc'ing people and your still deny'ing you did anything 2 me? Either way might aswell admit i thought you requested to be banned, so your going anyway arn't you, speak the truth and leave with some dignity? or you just have none.

Vixen's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    why must you repeatedly attack me? this is flaming not debating.
    Infraction for Gucci please anyone?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
    why must you repeatedly attack me? this is flaming not debating.
    Infraction for Gucci please anyone?
    Flame you, debating of your false accusation's, you made this thread about me so im answering it? Ran out of excuse's then? Gonna admit it now then?
    Truth hurt's doesnt it? Well then either way i know, u know, people know. Now you could just stop posting because your making yourself a fool. Attack you with fact's against your false lie's obviously i win.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Dudes... just calm down, u dnt have to reach this fight until this flaming point...

@vixen, the admins/gms know why they accept/deny each application, u have to just accept what they say, how u want to get accepted, or anybody, if ur creating this kind of fights... seriously, think 1 min about it, and u ll change your mind.

~Simul

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information