Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    t..........t jonb for forum modratr t.................t

To the mods who are being criticised though: Don't be too defensive, take it as advice to better your moderation and move on, because this shit is gonna reach 10 pages if we all argue

2. The following 2 users say thank you to JohnB for this useful post:

Keite (01-10-2013), Mime (01-10-2013)

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Joobie View Post
    I'm probably one of the most laziest mods ever to have a position at FG

huehue
    I bet everyone likes you most out of all the forums mods troll

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    StephanM I'll be honest here, you're bipolar as **** yo. I remember the time we were all on skype and we wanted to make this thread in "off topic" section, and you were laughing with us and shit also. But then when one of us posted that thread, you left skype call and deleted the thread. Then I also think you change sides fast. You always wanna be on the "cool" people's side.. that you think are cool at that moment. So fake. When we were using the :lock: emoticon on chatbox you weren't saying anything until victor came in was like stop. Then you decided "hmmm victor is here man I should say something too" And said stop "spam" Should I tell you the meaning of spam? Putting emoticon after every "different" sentence isn't a spam. And to add those rules after banning us lmfao. I seriously don't understand why theres even an off topic section when your threads gets deleted from that section as well. Also when we all got chatbox ban, Mime made a thread for us to talk in on "off topic" and you deleted it. I made a camel thread and it got deleted. Why didn't you delete my previous camel threads? What was wrong with that recent one? You guys abuse shit like yall own us or something. Bashy told me long ago a person got chatbox banned and he made a thread just like Mime's and it wasn't closed. Seriously this bullshit needs to stop and I fully agree with slugheady on this one. Staff corrupted
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

5. The following 3 users say thank you to CamelBoyMoh for this useful post:

Arkasia (01-10-2013), nigg (01-10-2013), Vitality (01-10-2013)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    StephanM I'll be honest here, you're bipolar as **** yo. I remember the time we were all on skype and we wanted to make this thread in "off topic" section, and you were laughing with us and shit also. But then when one of us posted that thread, you left skype call and deleted the thread. Then I also think you change sides fast. You always wanna be on the "cool" people's side.. that you think are cool at that moment. So fake. When we were using the :lock: emoticon on chatbox you weren't saying anything until victor came in was like stop. Then you decided "hmmm victor is here man I should say something too" And said stop "spam" Should I tell you the meaning of spam? Putting emoticon after every "different" sentence isn't a spam. And to add those rules after banning us lmfao. I seriously don't understand why theres even an off topic section when your threads gets deleted from that section as well. Also when we all got chatbox ban, Mime made a thread for us to talk in on "off topic" and you deleted it. I made a camel thread and it got deleted. Why didn't you delete my previous camel threads? What was wrong with that recent one? You guys abuse shit like yall own us or something. Bashy told me long ago a person got chatbox banned and he made a thread just like Mime's and it wasn't closed. Seriously this bullshit needs to stop and I fully agree with slugheady on this one. Staff corrupted
    I actually do not remember that.
    And I really could care less if people think I am cool or not, never did and never will.

Vitality's Avatar Veni, Vidi, Vici

Thanks
    I totally agree.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    The past few days went bad for some of us. People got spammed,infracted and banned. A lot of people should just really need to stop trolling AND provoking, you guys really need to know if you aren't going too far with something. I mean you may troll but know the borderline of someone.. Cause TBH, yesterday the trollers just went too far. Kept pushing the Mod's, although the mods should've been calm theirselves as well. And not randomly delete some things, at least think about the consequences. You guys could've just ignored the chatbox and do something else. Don't let them play with you. Never.

If people just stop being a r3tarded c unt and just live yo life on the internet, everything will be alright. Don't f ucking provoke eachother, since that will result in something negative anyway. There will just come more problems, and the community will get worst.
    Ay.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to yuul for this useful post:

Makaveli2Pac71 (01-10-2013), Vickachu (01-10-2013)

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    The actual job of the Forum Moderator, is to keep the peace on the Forums by any means necessary. That's the basic, bare-bones definition. They've done their jobs. They've made their mistakes, and they've done things wrong and taken things in wrong directions. They are human. Don't dislike them for it. Just talk to me or SuperWaffle if you don't respect or agree with their decisions. Now. MY personal definition of a good Forum Moderator is, as you said, to not only mediate an issue or solve a problem, but to take it that extra step and make sure it doesn't happen again, by any means necessary. A permanent peace-keeper, and not a temporary one. This, isn't in the rules I've created nor the rules that were posted before me. The reason nothing is done about them is that they've done nothing wrong. The way I moderated was the way I personally wanted things done. I wanted to keep everyone happy. I don't have time for that now. Now, I have time to take care of Forum Reports, stalk the Shout-box, check threads with names that catch my eyes, and moderate threads on a lower scale. We didn't hire the Moderator's to work just as hard as them, so we'll have to get used to things working different now that my time is past. They've done their jobs alright from what I've PERSONALLY seen, I can't judge anymore than what I've seen, but if anyone would like to compile a list of items of theirs I can personally look at that is positive or negative I'm more than willing to take a look at it.

11. The following 3 users say thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

Makaveli2Pac71 (01-10-2013), slugheady (01-10-2013), yuul (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    True brotha, i agree

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    The actual job of the Forum Moderator, is to keep the peace on the Forums by any means necessary. That's the basic, bare-bones definition. They've done their jobs. They've made their mistakes, and they've done things wrong and taken things in wrong directions. They are human. Don't dislike them for it. Just talk to me or SuperWaffle if you don't respect or agree with their decisions. Now. MY personal definition of a good Forum Moderator is, as you said, to not only mediate an issue or solve a problem, but to take it that extra step and make sure it doesn't happen again, by any means necessary. A permanent peace-keeper, and not a temporary one. This, isn't in the rules I've created nor the rules that were posted before me. The reason nothing is done about them is that they've done nothing wrong. The way I moderated was the way I personally wanted things done. I wanted to keep everyone happy. I don't have time for that now. Now, I have time to take care of Forum Reports, stalk the Shout-box, check threads with names that catch my eyes, and moderate threads on a lower scale. We didn't hire the Moderator's to work just as hard as them, so we'll have to get used to things working different now that my time is past. They've done their jobs alright from what I've PERSONALLY seen, I can't judge anymore than what I've seen, but if anyone would like to compile a list of items of theirs I can personally look at that is positive or negative I'm more than willing to take a look at it.
    Perhaps the mods will listen to this just now if it comes from you (marks). Anyways, I think its hard to pull up the examples step by step but I think this thread should say enough. The trolling, joking, locking, infracting and warning isn't resulting in peace which is indeed their job to keep.

I could list all of those irritations but I'm not, for now you should keep your eyes open and act whenever you see it or somebody tells you. I feel only you, Dave and JP are the right persons that should take action towards them because their arrogance is too high. All I'm trying to do is help them do their job and I've said it multiple times and I'm surprised by their reaction, they seem to be taking it rather serious now.

Banned

Thanks
    I'm not happy with the forum moderator's which also include's that staff member's has 2-3 positions just like wow.

okok, this thread has nothin 2 do with victor anymore since he aint forum mod anymore.
    Last edited by Thrinaria; 01-10-2013 at 12:40 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information