Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks
    Well to be frank, ima girl! In fact a very cute one (; Well im a gamer to as u can see i came to play FG! Hope i meet alot of new guys <3 THANKS! <3 i love you all

KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks
    nah u aint a girl

3. The following 3 users say thank you to KR4K3N for this useful post:

Arkasia (01-31-2013), Squid (01-31-2013), Tizona (01-31-2013)

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    web cam or never happened

SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks
    can i **** you?

6. The following user said thank you to SinRay for this useful post:

Azula (01-31-2013)

Thanks
    Kr4ken i am a girl i swear

KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
    Kr4ken i am a girl i swear
    If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification. One of the rules of the Internet is: "there are no girls on the Internet." This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you merely for being a girl. They want to **** you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, whether or not you are genuinely interesting, or that you are smart of clever, whether or not you are actually smart or clever. On the Internet, there is no chance to **** you; this means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because someone wants to put their cock in you.
    When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a gurl," you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid or too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rule "there are no girls on the Internet." The one way around this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.
    In short: TITS OR GET THE **** OUT

Last edited by KR4K3N; 01-31-2013 at 11:04 PM.

9. The following 4 users say thank you to KR4K3N for this useful post:

Courage (01-31-2013), Stormregion (01-31-2013), Strait (01-31-2013), Grid (01-31-2013)

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    welcome to the freestylers' world forums!

Thanks
    Thanks Adam the only boy who prob hsa a gf!

halloikbenoscarwiebenjij?

Thanks
    Welcome and have fun.

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KR4K3N View Post
    If I can pontificate a bit, for your edification. One of the rules of the Internet is: "there are no girls on the Internet." This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you merely for being a girl. They want to **** you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, whether or not you are genuinely interesting, or that you are smart of clever, whether or not you are actually smart or clever. On the Internet, there is no chance to **** you; this means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because someone wants to put their cock in you.
    When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a gurl," you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid or too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rule "there are no girls on the Internet." The one way around this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.
    In short: TITS OR GET THE **** OUT
    dafaq dat all i read ;-;

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information