Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    What if cw would be so fair that winning depends more on your skills then your items? Then we could find out who's bad for real.
    People donate for a server cuz they are bad.
    also where is the achievement in something that won't determinate your future.

Skills in a game, like gunz where there is no achievement to succeed than something for your own sake, will not change anything.
    therefor it's not needed to be changed, you play for your own sake, not to change anything about your own or someone else's future.

Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingHaze View Post
    People donate for a server cuz they are bad.
    also where is the achievement in something that won't determinate your future.

Skills in a game, like gunz where there is no achievement to succeed than something for your own sake, will not change anything.
    therefor it's not needed to be changed, you play for your own sake, not to change anything about your own or someone else's future.
    I am not talking for my own. This is not the first time ppl complain about the OP. Last year many ppl complaint so much about the 11dmg (Genesis breaker and the other one) back then that the owner putted the 11 dmg away. The new 11dmg is the limit breaker. The good thing of now is that the limit breaker is not ez to get so I don't complain.

U are obv using OP and scared that the game would depend on your skill and not your items. Any how, this will determinate the future of the server not mine.
    14-14-08
    But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!

Bar must be 2pro https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1007929
    Dean must be legend https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...light=dianabol

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Lol you are right.

4. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

Azula (02-07-2013)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    OOOH SHIT finely someone putting this shit up,Getting tired of all these kids that are running to med there second life all day And the ****ed up part of this is that they ego like **** while they ****ing suck Nuts.

getting low like when the game starts medding till there 5th life like what the ****? how is that even fair lmfao kids are winning by these meds more then by there skills,Ruining the meaning of this game
    I ****ing support this shit cuz people on this server are being pathetic with the meds.

6. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Azula (02-07-2013)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    OOOH SHIT finely someone putting this shit up,Getting tired of all these kids that are running to med there second life all day And the ****ed up part of this is that they ego like **** while they ****ing suck Nuts.

getting low like when the game starts medding till there 5th life like what the ****? how is that even fair lmfao kids are winning by these meds more then by there skills,Ruining the meaning of this game
    I ****ing support this shit cuz people on this server are being pathetic with the meds.
    Thankyou Teresa. The real meaning of the game is getting ruined. You are right.

Originally Posted by ocer View Post
    are you high? candies aren't op? LOL.... they can just med in the battle while turtling you don't even need to run... 3 - 4 candies 1hp to 155
    Thankyou. U are right.
    14-14-08

Joobie's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I like this idea, but I doubt they'll change the number of meds

derp.

Banned

Thanks
    people still need to donate to win. wat

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Joobie View Post
    I like this idea, but I doubt they'll change the number of meds

derp.

It's not up to them to change it, it's up to us. We are the players of this server we keep this up. We play this game because we love the meaning of it. The server must not forget what gunz is all about. If there is something (like these overpowerd donor meds) that ruins the real meaning of this game we should let them know and they should listen to us. Thats why there is a forum. This is what keeps the server succesfull. THis is what keeps the players happy. This is how we make the money rain for the owner.

Originally Posted by beetown View Post
    people still need to donate to win. wat
    Im not tryin to say that they have to put all donors away. I just think that the large donor med pack is to powerfull for clan wars. I can explain and prove that.
    Last edited by Azula; 02-07-2013 at 09:51 PM.
    14-14-08

Banned

Thanks
    Yea i havent even played this server yet, so i wouldnt know. Judging from the way u guys are explainin it, seems like whoever got the donor meds wins.

Poarn's Avatar Obv newgen

Thanks
    Well, I don't think they will delete the UB3R meds etc.
    But I guess you want a CW without Donor meds, just lvl -- to 40 meds.
    Maybe that would be a better idea.
    5/10 meds max.

I kind of like this idea.
    I agree.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information