Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by strait View Post
    To be honest, you're one of the rare gm's in this server with high skills and get the concept of this game, well sad to see you go, my jamaica. :c
    Lol peace bro. You got my skype so you can talk to me anytime. And thanks guys.

2. The following user said thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

Strait (02-08-2013)

Flora's Avatar LD King

Thanks
    ADD MY SKYPE NOOB BASHY kingflora11 AFFFFFFFFFF im still nr1 and ur nr2 btw <3

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Oh btw weii, I hope you realize I'm not staff anymore, so I can pretty much insult you again like I used to.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

Mime (02-09-2013), Tomboii (02-08-2013)

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Resort View Post
    I agree but, hopefully it won't go downhill, we still have an exceptionable staff team, and with the new additions coming along soon, let's just hope everything will improve.
    Resort... 2 words, kill yourself... new addition will be like how Teresa and Nancy were as TGM.

Originally Posted by Weii Peiik View Post
    Im so glad bashy is not staff anymore. One less biased homophobic idiot on the staff. Sorry about your loss rash.
    Yo aren't you suppose to be taking this time trying to figure out how you'll get a dik up your ass someday? A guy having a range rover only impresses the girls, so good luck trying to convince a guy to fk you up the ass in the back seat of that range rover.

Originally Posted by Flora View Post
    ahh bro not happy to see u leavin but yh same with bashy not good !!!!!!!!!!! but yh broooo hopefully we will see eacother ingame etc u did a good job as gm iv been here since u started as staff so yh <3 and not many good staff left now u 2 have gone :/ which kinda sucks but yh lol i see u have valid reasons for leavin long as u come ingame sometimes ! we should 1v1 sumtime if ur ingame never had a chance to 1v1 u bro xd <3 peace

both of u were great gms sad to see u go
    Use less emoticons f@g :lock:

Originally Posted by CamelBoyBashy View Post
    Oh btw weii, I hope you realize I'm not staff anymore, so I can pretty much insult you again like I used to.
    You mean pretty much kill him now? Cuz black
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Good luck with your education or with whatever you're going to do.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Nooo wat.
    You bitch.
    Want to thank you for the things you did for us in the past few months/years. It was a great time having you on FGUNZ, remember the days where we were all together playing TDM's and such? I can still remember it as if it was yesterday haa. Goodluck on the things you are going to do. : )
    Ay.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    So yeah, I was planning to resign today but got demoted before, but here's the resignation letter I wrote the day before.

''I'm hereby resigning from a gamemaster and a forum moderator. I think my
    time here as staff has sadly reached the end of the tunnel for various reasons.
    I've enjoyed my two(2)+ years as staff helping players, doing events, doing reports &
    just moderating the game. Thank you once again Dave, for the opportunity.

Fews Reason for Resignation - Recently, with the addition of some new staffs, life as a
    staff started going downhill. There is a major disharmony within the staff team that
    has never existed before in my years being Gm. Who knows, now that I'm gone (as well as
    Bashy) they'll start to harmonize and get things together.One of the reason for the disharmony is a
    result of some staff being power hungry and other reasons I won't even mention in this thread.
    There is also a personality conflict between me and majority of the staff ( Dave, Lobster,
    Adorable, Hellsnipers, StephanM) which was a big enough sign, I needed to step down. I also got the
    feeling that Dave didn't want me around anymore, as was implied on numerous occasions within
    the staff section. There is also deep level of hatred between us(L.A.H.S), and is linked to one main
    cause, but would be inappropriate to discuss it in this thread. I've also noticed that I've lost
    trust from Dave which was very disappointing. He restricted one of my privalages (seeing I.P's) shortly
    after Miranda was ddos'd recently, but I didn't even say a word about it. That's just another reason
    why It was neccessary to step down, as I was loosing trust instead of gaining which is infact,
    retrogressive. Like srsly, if I wanted to do anything catostrophic, I would've done so already.
    On top of these reasons, I'm now required to host events weekly, which I refuse to do. (And Bashy)
    Anyways, I will leave it at that, there are other reasons but I'll save them. Sorry to everyone
    that I've disappointed, but hey - I'll still be lurking on the forums & ingame. Too much shoutouts to
    do but you guys know yourselves <3. Peace out & Good Luck to the remaining staff team."
    Af you were the most decent gm in fg, much respect

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Charcoal View Post
    Well now since Rash is gone from the staff team it just seems like shit's going to go down hill from here, In my opinion you were one of the best Gamer Moderators that
    Freestylers world has ever had it's sad to see you go but I wish you luck on whatever you do next.
    this.
    ):
    I don't want you gone..

Modcrusher

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    I hope you realize you just talked shit about rash's close friend right?
    Bashy became a GM because Rash asked the admins.

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Laters brah.

I'm sorry to say this but I don't actually think i'll miss you in all fairness.

Me and you were picked to be GMs at the same time, along with Nigel, John, Reet and Kirai. Back then, you were pretty epic and we were fairly close, with our clan and with dealing with the community/reports, generally just havin a laugh together. We were all pretty tight with each other. You were absolutely awesome back then and I considered you a very close friend.

Once I was gone, you were the one that changed and phased me out completely. That sort of hurt, lol. I even tried to talk to you in general whilst I was a regular member and man you were being completely off with me.

Eventually, I was accepted back into staff and I haven't really worked with you on anything. Tried to approach you on things, not once have you approached me on anything. Well, alright then.

All in all, you've done a wonderful job as a GM when you weren't inactive for long periods of time.Although, I can't say the same about being a friend.

Take it easy and All the best.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information