Originally Posted by Speedstyle View Post
Lol I knew recluse could have not lost to a running pedal bad like hustle. Looks to me in the video that recluse just gets tired of him running around after hustle finally gets a kill on him after running around.
Although I believe Recluse should have kept trying throughout the 1 on 1, I can't blame him for stopping putting in effort against a guy that runs from you the whole time. I just can't bbelieve hustle was the one that left early, Recluse should have left as soon as Hustle started running from him and insulting him. Gj exposing though. Pretty sad. That's some funny shit when Ekelon does it to him and he makes a forum topic about it lololol. Idk why you guys care about this random though honestly.
Yeah he stopped trying...and you're right Recluse should have left at 4-0 when Hustle started running and peddling from him. We don't care about him, but myself personally I don't roll over like a bitch when someone tries calling me out..I try to deal with it. After all, someone has to throw away trash right?