Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks
    I came here months ago after playing Quality Gunz with a bunch of my buddies. A few of them were very well known old gens. We came and one of my good friends beat some guy named "Valiant" in a 1v1. The guy was obv shotbotting and underclocking. We even posted the proof on the forum. The proof was removed and all of us were banned. My point is when there are very good players that come to the server just for active clanwaring you can't punish them for being amazing at the game. Such a bunch of egotistical ******s that hate losing to REAL players. Whoever said that all the good players left or are banned got it exactly right.

oi Blake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DustyMark View Post
    I came here months ago after playing Quality Gunz with a bunch of my buddies. A few of them were very well known old gens. We came and one of my good friends beat some guy named "Valiant" in a 1v1. The guy was obv shotbotting and underclocking. We even posted the proof on the forum. The proof was removed and all of us were banned. My point is when there are very good players that come to the server just for active clanwaring you can't punish them for being amazing at the game. Such a bunch of egotistical ******s that hate losing to REAL players. Whoever said that all the good players left or are banned got it exactly right.
    But dime and neomy are unelgit :<

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    And who the **** are you ?

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Ok according to my calculations 75% of the new FGunZ players are BR's so pretty much the calculation show's the BR's are pro. so oldgens get pissed = leave and rage = banned.

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    i shat.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Perifereia View Post
    And who the **** are you ?
    who the **** are you

Tiggur's Avatar SPB King

Thanks
    I agree that the GM's do make mistakes between regular gameplay and "unlegitness" but the example you posted about why should people screenshot ping is a terrible example.

MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aynia View Post
    So I just came back to play again. I didn't play for like 2 weeks.
    Alot of friends of me got banned..?? All the good GMs stopped.
    No offense but LOL the people that are GMs now don't know sht about gunz.
    People that joined gunz 1 year ago don't have knowledge about unlegitness.
    srsly what's going on???

/discuss.
    Why did u bring this back... the forums was doing fine, now ur making another 1 of these threads...

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Because #Yolo#Swag#Buttsex
    Welcome Back.

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    No offense but these 'good' GM's you are referring became bad people in my eyes, after they got demoted. They made a lot of trouble in 1/2 week(s) and I am very disappointed in them. Since I never expected them to 'care' this much about something small (what can be big in someone else's eyes) and especially over the internet.

And these other people that got banned (idk who your friends are.) just deserves to get banned and needda stay out of this community. Making the community more worst with their trolling/ego'ing.

All in all, since I don't play FGunz anymore. I'd care less what happens in game, only caring what is happening at the forums.

Edit : if you really want to know what happened in the past 1/2 weeks... just go to Rash/Bashy's account profile and search their latest threads, so you can find out what they said or whatsoever.
    It's just a lot of trouble such as wanting a few things to change and abusive staff's.

ps : there have been DEBATE threads made by people. And it is kinda the 'past' now, so we should stop talking about it.
    Last edited by yuul; 03-02-2013 at 01:52 AM.
    Ay.

11. The following user said thank you to yuul for this useful post:

SuperShotty (03-02-2013)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information