Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned

Thanks
    Oh laaaaaaaaaaaaaawd. HERE WE GOOOOOOOO. MMMM SNAP! *fINGER SNAP* He did NOT just go into age! Because we so give a shit! OH DAMN...Shits about to get real everyone....Today may be our final day on earth...Brace yourself!

2. The following user said thank you to XxChrisxX for this useful post:

Leopard (03-10-2013)

Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    You want smart replies on something stupid. I'm looking for sense, oh wait there's no sense in it. If it is pointless, why try to argue/discuss about it? Another no sense sht. Please go ahead post another thread and see what the consequences is for you. What i'm doing all the time? Please stop making me laugh. You may you look at my previous posts and see if I constantly complain about things like this. Wait, another non-fact, no sense sht.

You really do make sense, forreal. I guess you're around 14/15 year old, I can tell about the things you're complaining.
    Honey, your dumb as ****. Why on earth are you replying to a thread if its so pointless? WHERES THE SENSE IN THAT, DUMBSHIT? Seriously, I figured there'd be some logic inside you since your asian, but I guess that shit seriously is stereotyped. That isnt racist, everyone thinks that but with you it isnt true. Now once again I'm going to ask you to take your "pointless 100% sense making comments" out of this conversation, and stop intruding on discussions having nothing to do with you, especially when I expect smart replys, something I really would have expected from you, but didn't receive. SHAME! I guess you really weren't as intelligent as I thought. I mean, you totally think your not attention whoring but...I 100% think your not considering all your posts are about "how much this community changed" Sorry if you haven't ****ing noticed, but nothings ****ing permanent dipshit.
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

4. The following user said thank you to Leopard for this useful post:

KR4K3N (03-10-2013)

MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    And...................#TeamLeopard wins.
    Ok inb4close

6. The following 2 users say thank you to MikeGSI for this useful post:

Leopard (03-10-2013), XxChrisxX (03-10-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    I went blind reading that but....

inb4close

KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks
    best

Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    funny thing is i can hack and people would still think im legit cause im so good at this game

Leopard's Avatar ***bitch2006

Thanks
    Next in line, please.
    #TEAMMELANIE #CLUBMELANIE
    jaja only hav dis sig if u r invited by me & cute nymph kk son or u imposter fegit

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information