Banned

Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...ePb-M0nstah-UC

how come it doesn't need screenshots? that would make the thread invalid wouldnt it? i don't think you can watch a replay without knowing his ping and assuming if hes unlegit or not.... its kinda unfair for other people because if other people report true ucers it gets denied because it didn't have screenshots. how come you guys check the replay without asking for screenshots?
    Last edited by Ayamae; 03-26-2013 at 08:46 PM.

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    why would you need to know his ping?
    if hes spiking it would show up as teleport
    ping screenshots essentially are to prove that its not his internet making him move weird
    but since ping problems were never mentioned in chat (as can be seen in the replay) it's fair dismiss it anyways.

Also, it was probably the 10th report on m0nstah, if i didn't post the screenshots, i'm sure someone else has.

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    why would you need to know his ping?
    if hes spiking it would show up as teleport
    ping screenshots essentially are to prove that its not his internet making him move weird
    but since ping problems were never mentioned in chat (as can be seen in the replay) it's fair dismiss it anyways.

Also, it was probably the 10th report on m0nstah, if i didn't post the screenshots, i'm sure someone else has.
    Screenshots need to correlate with the replay used as evidence against the player.

"but since ping problems were never mentioned in chat (as can be seen in the replay) it's fair dismiss it anyways" - Word of mouth is not valid evidence in this scenario.

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Xanxus View Post
    Screenshots need to correlate with the replay used as evidence against the player.

"but since ping problems were never mentioned in chat (as can be seen in the replay) it's fair dismiss it anyways" - Word of mouth is not valid evidence in this scenario.
    Regardless, you think uc and ping spike make a character move the same glitchy way?
    Doubts man, doubts.
    m0nstah was never known to have internet problems, or else it would have been used to his advantage (like Praa, since nobody could tell if hes unlegit since hes constantly spiking)

Thread Information