Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Even View Post
    Hey dumbass, learn who your speaking to, I am neither of the people in the game so stop accusing me ffs
    Then I suggest you to stay out of it.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Fey's Avatar Asian <3

Thanks
    If you guys have proof of us vanilla force lagging or whatever , please post it . For those that say u have ss of our ping from jumped from 40 to 300 . Please post it as well . Not just bu saying . I can also post ss of them 50ping and below to me . So learn about distance lag , please .
    IGN : ^CNeutral

SINGAPOREANS ARE NOT BR!

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Fey for this useful post:

Even (03-27-2013), Segregate (03-27-2013)

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I cw them no difference maybe cuz spray ;-;
    There pings do jump alot ;-;

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Then I suggest you to stay out of it.
    There in my clan so I'll do whatever I want to do. You're accusing with no proof trying to get them banned. Please.

ILJN's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Don't give me bullshit. You expect 40 ping when you are in NA/EU and the two specific Vanilla reported live in SG/MY?

Sure, go speedtest.com. Select Singapore. Run the speedtest. Then run the speedtest with the whatever location FGunz is hosted. Add up the pings and talk to me.
    IGN: ^AAryza

Cuz I E-CIG.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Im Vanilla and they do not force lag ...
    There are people still spiking even though the server * Was told * that it's been fixed ...

They are fine to me
    Last edited by Eeksdee; 03-27-2013 at 07:29 AM.

Piracy's Avatar Legendary

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PinkL View Post
    Im Vanilla and they do not force lag ...
    There are people still spiking even though the server * Was told * that it's been fixed ...

They are fine to me
    But those "other" people don't do it in cw.
    Total amount donate: 400-450?
    ~Pirate^9

Thanks
    What's up with all the flush? :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Name: ^2Vanilla & ^CVanilla

Offence: Please do something about these guys, they forcelagg/spike in CW and with that they achieved 23 streak by lagging and they say it's distance lag which ain't.

I've got 3-5 people that can say they pretty much forcelagg when they're about to die which is pretty sad, and these are the people who ruin clan war in my opinion, so please do something about it..

Screenshots:
    http://i.imgur.com/Jxv4itQ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/TBhnSp7.jpg

But we did end them though. ;-;

http://i.imgur.com/Gwnr4Nd.jpg

Recording:

http://www.speedyshare.com/Hda6K/CLA...4940-Aroma.gzr

EDIT: Oops, by accident I put it in General Discussion instead of hacker & Player reports section.
    K so honestly, i dont really care if im a pro or not. But obviously there are 3-5 more ppl who agrees that we lag to them, no wait in fact at least 10-20 other people who would agree to that. it just proves that we are in fact having distance lag.

So divine, you might actually be a pro if our pings are the same, or even trash me 11-0. But one thing for sure, is that you are definitely a whiner. no offence but some of the proof we collected during our cws together
    Attachment 7640Attachment 7641Attachment 7642

I mean i know that you might actually feel embarrassed after losing to us BR-ers so many times. That you require a reason to make yourself feel better so you call us names, label us and even curse at us. But honestly, if you require a recognition all you have to do is ask and i'll call you a pro .

Originally Posted by KingHaze View Post
    addition to this:
    http://puu.sh/2okGo

They do forcelagg o.o
    I cw'd with vanilla with duststorm after and it was 40 o.or
    Oh and @Kinghaze if you have a ping of us having 40 ping towards you. Please do upload them, im really looking forward to your Photoshop skill because i doubt i can do a decent job for that. Also, i like your Signature ALOT and i think that you should follow what you believe.

-----Edit-----
    Also to clarify some stuff
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...326212544.jpg/

If we were to force lag, does it make sense that the 'force lag' only appears to you guys and not me? From the ss u can obviously see that my partner ping is perfectly fine and that you guys are lagging to us. So think about it k? rofl
    Last edited by archd3vll; 03-27-2013 at 12:43 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by archd3vll View Post
    K so honestly, i dont really care if im a pro or not. But obviously there are 3-5 more ppl who agrees that we lag to them, no wait in fact at least 10-20 other people who would agree to that. it just proves that we are in fact having distance lag.

So divine, you might actually be a pro if our pings are the same, or even trash me 11-0. But one thing for sure, is that you are definitely a whiner. no offence but some of the proof we collected during our cws together
    Attachment 7640Attachment 7641Attachment 7642

I mean i know that you might actually feel embarrassed after losing to us BR-ers so many times. That you require a reason to make yourself feel better so you call us names, label us and even curse at us. But honestly, if you require a recognition all you have to do is ask and i'll call you a pro .

Oh and @Kinghaze if you have a ping of us having 40 ping towards you. Please do upload them, im really looking forward to your Photoshop skill because i doubt i can do a decent job for that. Also, i like your Signature ALOT and i think that you should follow what you believe.
    Finally with someone wise . maybe cause they saw the 40ping because when they just alt-tab back?! I do always do that and i saw everyone ping is the same in either green or red colour.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information