Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Micah View Post
    This. It's a cultural thing. People find it offensive, it's the same with the N word or 'Cracker' or the overused word for a homosexual, they're offensive to some and not offensive to others. Can't let it slide just because the person who says it isn't offended.
    so youre saying whenever someone says "cancer, or ******" we can report em cause we find it offensive ?

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cute Nymph View Post
    I'm guessing it's just like us and n-iggers, like some people get really offended by it, but it's so overused nobody gives a f--k anymore
    No no completely different scenario LOL.

Banned

Thanks

Wow the word k a n k e r word is probhited lol

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I guess for those who are related with cancer (family, friends and so on), this could be very offensive for them.
    But like Lenny said, if Dutch people say K*anker in a sentence like.. "Jij bent k*anker goed", they litterly mean "you are f*cking good".

Piracy's Avatar Legendary

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I guess for those who are related with cancer (family, friends and so on), this could be very offensive for them.
    But like Lenny said, if Dutch people say K*anker in a sentence like.. "Jij bent k*anker goed", they litterly mean "you are f*cking good".
    Exactly. So if we say "cancer" and get muted for it but others don't get muted for saying "f*ck". /Unlegit
    Last edited by Piracy; 03-27-2013 at 04:13 PM.
    Total amount donate: 400-450?
    ~Pirate^9

Adolf Hipster's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Cancer

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    The word "Cancer" should be mutable because it's something we all hate (I believe) at least me, I've had a family member die no long ago from cancer and when I hear/see that word I literally hate it.

So yeah, I'm against it.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Piracy's Avatar Legendary

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    The word "Cancer" should be mutable because it's something we all hate (I believe) at least me, I've had a family member die no long ago from cancer and when I hear/see that word I literally hate it.

So yeah, I'm against it.
    My ant has it as we speak in her whole buddie. I use the word day in day out, just not around my family membmers. It's called respect for your family. As for the internt, no one shows any respect on the internet so I don't give a fk about it. If you feel offended, report. If you feel offended when somoene says "cancer, lol jk" and report. It's invalid.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...419-No-offense
    Total amount donate: 400-450?
    ~Pirate^9

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingSnake View Post
    My ant has it as we speak in her whole buddie. I use the word day in day out, just not around my family membmers. It's called respect for your family. As for the internt, no one shows any respect on the internet so I don't give a fk about it. If you feel offended, report. If you feel offended when somoene says "cancer, lol jk" and report. It's invalid.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...419-No-offense
    Okay I agree, with the respect bit around family and this is internet.

But it's just me. ;-;

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

The God

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Okay I agree, with the respect bit around family and this is internet.

But it's just me. ;-;
    Your report is just completely stupid , it wasn't meant for you nor to anyone else seriously , he was jk'ing with his friends. I can tell ****** to my buddy for fun , you have no right to report me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information